what in the hell?><

BuddyLee

Football addict
what in the hell is St. Marys City???? is it actually a city?? or a town or what?? it sure doesnt resemble a city to me. lol. :burning:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BuddyLee
what in the hell is St. Marys City???? is it actually a city?? or a town or what?? it sure doesnt resemble a city to me. lol. :burning:
What college do you go to? Is it a real college? Is it a trade school, or what? Your writing style, lack of punctuation and poor grammar doesn't resemble that of a student to me.

K

Kizzy

Re: Re: what in the hell?><

Originally posted by Pete
What college do you go to? Is it a real college? Is it a trade school, or what? Your writing style, lack of punctuation and poor grammar doesn't resemble that of a student to me.

High school maybe? :shrug:

Me thinks he is looking for help on his homework.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
St. Mary's City was the first capital of Maryland. Think of it as a piece of history in the making of Maryland.

BuddyLee

Football addict
lol

as i have said before and many other times SILENCE with the grammer and punctuation lol. this is no spelling bee and what not. lol. i go to college and work 30 hours and the last thing i want to hear is something of that sort. lol. i honestly dont care what everyone thinks about my grammer and spelling skills. lol. and by the way i go to CSM full time for your info. lol

:burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
yes

yes i know that it was the first capital in MD. but why is it still considered a city if in fact it is a city??

Pete

Repete
Re: lol

as i have said before and many other times SILENCE with the grammer and punctuation lol. this is no spelling bee and what not. lol. i go to college and work 30 hours and the last thing i want to hear is something of that sort. lol. i honestly dont care what everyone thinks about my grammer and spelling skills. lol. and by the way i go to CSM full time for your info. lol

:burning:
With grants and low interest student loans? Grammar, spelling and punctuation is the first thing people notice when they are deciding if you are worth their time discussing topics with.

Looks like a duck
Walks like a duck
Quacks like a duck
Must be a duck

Looks illiterate
Types like an illiterate
Speaks like an illiterate
Must me an illiterate

and SILENCE telling me to SILENCE:burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
SILENCE

no SILENCE you lol. as i said before i dont care about what others think of me on here. i will never see you. your not hiring me for a job. i think people should care less about capitalization of letters and look more fully into the questions being ASKED. this is my leisure time and its a way for me to get out of the school and work world. so like it or lump it im not changing for no average joe. lol. :burning:

Pete

Repete
Re: SILENCE

no SILENCE you lol. as i said before i dont care about what others think of me on here. i will never see you. your not hiring me for a job. i think people should care less about capitalization of letters and look more fully into the questions being ASKED. this is my leisure time and its a way for me to get out of the school and work world. so like it or lump it im not changing for no average joe. lol. :burning:
As you wish.

BuddyLee

Football addict
thanks

thanks aladdin. as you know us teenagers think we own all and rule all. lol. but in a matter of a few months i will no longer be a teen. ill be an old fool that knows nothing lol. :burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
haha

you guys make me laugh. lol you look and see that im in college and immediately discriminate me. i just think thats rude but hillarious :burning:

Pete

Repete
Re: haha

you guys make me laugh. lol you look and see that im in college and immediately discriminate me. i just think thats rude but hillarious :burning:
Told you, but you wouldn't listen. No one is discriminating against you, they see your writing style and think you're a goober. It is a fact, live it, learn it know it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
untrue

untrue

i have made remarks in many forums and never a problem of this sort. you guys are just anal lol. :crazy: you see a poor defensless college student and barage him with everything you old folk can muster up. how rude. :burning:

Pete

Repete
Re: untrue

untrue

i have made remarks in many forums and never a problem of this sort. you guys are just anal lol. :crazy: you see a poor defensless college student and barage him with everything you old folk can muster up. how rude. :burning:
What is rude is to claim yourself "defensless". We hold you to a higher standard. If you want to be a putz go and post where putzes post. You do bring good points and you debate well, I just wish you put forth the teeny effort to make it more presentable.

BuddyLee

Football addict
sorry

sorry but i just hate when people attack me and put me out as an ignorant college student. who are they to say what i am and what im not. i could be a gifted child or the extreme alternative hmm what do you call that, a gifted child, lol. a little fyi while im on the computer i talk to many friends and i take little time in grammer/punctuation i just want to get my point across as fast and as clear as possible. sorry if you guys have trouble reading it though. :burning:

K

Kizzy

Re: sorry

sorry but i just hate when people attack me and put me out as an ignorant college student. who are they to say what i am and what im not. i could be a gifted child or the extreme alternative hmm what do you call that, a gifted child, lol. a little fyi while im on the computer i talk to many friends and i take little time in grammer/punctuation i just want to get my point across as fast and as clear as possible. sorry if you guys have trouble reading it though. :burning:

That is a very bad habit, and you should really try to break yourself from doing that. Once you get out in the real world, you don't want to type something up and look like a fool. JMO

BuddyLee

Football addict
ahhh

ahh do i have to make ANOTHER announcement lol. i dont care what people think on here. i ONLY do it on here and on my msn messenger. its not like i do it on my job applications or school reports. with that said everyone silence about this or i will beat you over the head with the capital letter T.

*sharpens and prepares the capital letter T*:burning: