What is important to you in a life partner?

Phina

Anyways... A life partner is out there in the furture for me... it will just take time. I've just relocated here from Co, and need to settle some roots before I even start looking. :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

I should take you outside and biatch slap you :smack:

:love: you know i wub wu
if you decide to do so, please be carefull...it's slippery out and last time i checked the little rubber feet on your walker is wearing thin :kiss:

E

(((echo)))

Anyways... A life partner is out there in the furture for me... it will just take time. I've just relocated here from Co, and need to settle some roots before I even start looking. :lmao:

hmmm....i have an ex from Pueblo :whistle: Lisa is this you?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:love: you know i wub wu
if you decide to do so, please be carefull...it's slippery out and last time i checked the little rubber feet on your walker is wearing thin :kiss:

:biteme:

Attachments

• grouchy.jpg
    grouchy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 85
T

toppick08

You like boat rides.....:whistle:

Phina

We might have to break you in..........can you paddle ?..........:lmao:

Yes, I see that living by the bay might mean that I will have a chance to get in it. :lmao:

Paddle? You don't really go out in the Bay in a canoe do you??

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Yes, I see that living my the bay might mean that I will have a chance to get in it. :lmao:

Paddle? You don't really go out in the Bay in a canoe do you??

No.

Just j/k.

Lots of types and locations of water here to choose from and explore...not just the Big Bad Bay.......:buddies: