What is it about shooting a gun...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Note...

I've seen a video on youtube of some kids on a boat that had set up a propane tank on a tree sticking out of the water. As they motor away from it one of them shoots it and the the tank takes off like a rocket and almost plunders their boat.

Cool but dangerous unless out in the desert somewhere with dones of room.

...the ironic use of the phrase 'might be wise' during this little stunt. :lmao:

YouTube - shooting a propane tank

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And to think...

I've seen a video on youtube of some kids on a boat that had set up a propane tank on a tree sticking out of the water. As they motor away from it one of them shoots it and the the tank takes off like a rocket and almost plunders their boat.

Cool but dangerous unless out in the desert somewhere with dones of room.

YouTube - What happens when you shoot a 5 gallon propane tank

...the survivors get to rule the world one day.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...trees, ground hogs, propane tanks...

:lol:

Always used iron for shooting skeet. A non magnifying red dot worked nice for me on ground hogs and I had a nice 3X9 for deer.

Can't say I've ever shot a propane tank with a shotgun. :lmao:

JustynSayneBand

that gives me so much pleasure? I just got done obliterating our six carved pumpkins with a 410. I had way too much fun and was disappointed when I ran out of shells.

My igunana, Tequila, will now gorge herself on pumpkin meat. :yay:

'Cause... it just go boom!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
...opinions on optics for shotgun?

The gun I just bought came with a Nikon Buckmaster it's either 6 or 9 - 18 x 40. Has the tube extended to reduce glare.

That is an awesome scope from what I have seen so far. I was looking across a field Sunday night, probably about 400 yards. I was able to spot a deer in the woods at the edge of dark. I could see it good enough to hold the crooshairs on it's eyeball.

And No I did not shoot it, I was raised to hunt legally :howdy: