What is missing from Bill's Book?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by rraley
I enjoyed state President Reagan's state funeral - it was a great display from a grateful nation's for his service. State funerals are great ways for this nation to show their thanks.

And will Clinton get the same state funeral? You bet your ass he will. While 3/4 of the people on this forum hate his living guts, about half this nation absolutely adores him and his politics.

If you would like to meet him, he will be having a book signing right across from where I work on July 7th at 4:00 -- there will be mobs and mobs of folks lining up. I heard that in NY there were folks spending the night to get in line. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'd rather get splinters shoved up under my fingernails and then set on fire, but thanks for thinking of us! :cheesy:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by jazz lady
I'd rather get splinters shoved up under my fingernails and then set on fire, but thanks for thinking of us! :cheesy:

I figured there might have been a few (very few) folks on here that might want to meet him. Its at Barnes & Noble located on the corner of 12 + E (across from The Warner) at 4 on July 7th. :biggrin: If the camera crews are there (as I think they will be) I'll be sure to wear my big "I'm a democrat sign" around my neck and waive just for Vrai. :cheesy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dems4me
If the camera crews are there (as I think they will be) I'll be sure to wear my big "I'm a democrat sign" around my neck

That'll make you an easier target. :yay:

Nanny Pam

I figured there might have been a few (very few) folks on here that might want to meet him. Its at Barnes & Noble located on the corner of 12 + E (across from The Warner) at 4 on July 7th. :biggrin: If the camera crews are there (as I think they will be) I'll be sure to wear my big "I'm a democrat sign" around my neck and waive just for Vrai. :cheesy:

Oh NO~! Wear your SOMD "T" shirt! :lmao:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Oh NO~! Wear your SOMD "T" shirt! :lmao:

Sounds good!!!! and I'll make sure to wear one of the numerous STFU caps I received too!!!!:cheesy: If I meet and shake hands with Clinton is there anything you want me to ask him:confused:

Nanny Pam

Sounds good!!!! and I'll make sure to wear one of the numerous STFU caps I received too!!!!:cheesy: If I meet and shake hands with Clinton is there anything you want me to ask him:confused:

I have nothing to ASK him, but please Thank him for the generous donation to re-elect Bush!!

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
I have nothing to ASK him, but please Thank him for the generous donation to re-elect Bush!!

OK I'll just say... NannyPam in Deleware would like to give you a heart felt Thanks!! how's that :shrug: Would that be a compromise :shrug:

Nanny Pam

OK I'll just say... NannyPam in Deleware would like to give you a heart felt Thanks!! how's that :shrug: Would that be a compromise :shrug:

Oh, BTW ...It's Delaware

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't remember who was carrying that last on here :shrug:

It's been permanently given to you. The other :dork: 's just come to borrow it from you once in a while. :cheesy:

Hessian

William & Mary Bookstore..

Prominent stack of Bill's tome at the door:

Untouched--in a college town no less!
I had to chuckle over that.

How about this from Ann Coulter:

("My Life" was Clinton's second choice title, after the publisher balked at naming the book "I Am God, and You Are All My Subjects.")

Last edited: