What is Racist Today

gemma_rae

Juan Valdez says "Ay Caramba!"

1716222572529.png

SamSpade

a question here..... thank you for taking my question....

so as an older white hetero male, I do cut my lawn weekly like in the song by the Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday (charcoal burnin' everywhere)

so, if I cut my grass, am I a racist? what if I hire Enrico, Javier, DeVonte, or Calvin to mow....Am I then, therefore, extreme racist?
Phhhft. Being white is racist.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
so, if I cut my grass, am I a racist? what if I hire Enrico, Javier, DeVonte, or Calvin to mow....Am I then, therefore, extreme racist?
Enrico and Javier run a Temps for Hire construction crew behind Home Depot these days. DeVonte is selling drugs and wouldn't be interested and Calvin got busted for Car-Jacking and didn't make bail yet.

You need Jesus.

Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Jesus Pena? well, he had an ICE Detainer on file when the Charles County Deputies picked him up for cutting off his bracelet for a drug charge. However, due to the climate in Charlz County, the detainer was ignored and he ws given personal recognizance for upcoming cases. His sister works at China Wok in LaPlata.
Such is life in southern Maryland.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Jesus Pena? well, he had an ICE Detainer on file when the Charles County Deputies picked him up for cutting off his bracelet for a drug charge. However, due to the climate in Charlz County, the detainer was ignored and he ws given personal recognizance for upcoming cases. His sister works at China Wok in LaPlata.
y'all ain't takin' this very serious matter very seriously.

DaSDGuy

Racist or not. What gives you the right to make anybody change? Maybe if you would just live and let live less people would become racist? Personally I don't give a d*** what you think of me, because you are judging me by the color of my skin. That makes you a racist, not me.