'what is she doing all day in Congress?'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Her story begins with Bernie Sanders — [during] his failed run for the presidency in 2016 [when] a campaign volunteer and Silicon Valley executive, Saikat Chakrabarti, began recruiting hundreds of progressives for House races."

[clip]

"But a funny thing happened once her mastermind and chief of staff exited in August 2019, Ocasio-Cortez lost the heat on her fastball," he said. "Without the man behind the curtain, she stopped making a splash on social media, never goes viral anymore, her timing and wit vanished with her chief of staff. Most people no longer care what AOC has to say about health care while she makes dinner in her little apartment, and when she's pressed on real issues – she has no real answers."

"Did AOC run for Congress just to be famous? She's on the red carpet more than Ryan Seacrest," he said.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

She does what all the rest of them do. She collects her pay, she has her staff do her work for her, she sucks on that Government teat.
Does that make her a lesbian? Or is it Bi? Or one the letters? I'm so confused ...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It never takes long for the empty suits to out themselves. A little longer when they are a sock puppet, but they can never hide for long.

I'd still do 'er.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But we always knew she was a product, not a real legislator. When she was reading from her script or had someone doing her Twitter posts she sounded tough and smart and knowledgeable, but flying by the seat of her pants in an interview or other venue where it was just her she was a freaking dolt. Notice when she was in hearings she sounded great reading her script, but when whoever was in the hotseat would ask for clarification or ask a question she'd go, "Nevermind, let's move on....."

She just said she's going off Twitter because of the toxic environment (ignoring completely that she's one of the ones who made it that way) but I'm sure the truth is that she can't fly solo and hasn't found a replacement for her handler.

herb749

But we always knew she was a product, not a real legislator. When she was reading from her script or had someone doing her Twitter posts she sounded tough and smart and knowledgeable, but flying by the seat of her pants in an interview or other venue where it was just her she was a freaking dolt. Notice when she was in hearings she sounded great reading her script, but when whoever was in the hotseat would ask for clarification or ask a question she'd go, "Nevermind, let's move on....."

She just said she's going off Twitter because of the toxic environment (ignoring completely that she's one of the ones who made it that way) but I'm sure the truth is that she can't fly solo and hasn't found a replacement for her handler.

Said she was going off Twitter, them tweeted twice.

Hijinx

They are all products. They all vote the way they are told.
It's the Democrat way.
2 of them got loose last year and saved the American election system and saved us trillions of dollars.
Only 2.