What is that song?

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
song lyrics "I tried it one time and I liked it, tried it two times, got addicted, had to try it three times"

Singer and title???????? It has bugged me for a while because I liked the sone and it doesn't get played anymore. Used to play it on DC101 a few years ago.
TYIA!:howdy:

JLS

song lyrics "I tried it one time and I liked it, tried it two times, got addicted, had to try it three times"

Singer and title???????? It has bugged me for a while because I liked the sone and it doesn't get played anymore. Used to play it on DC101 a few years ago.

Its not 38 Specials "One Time For Old Times" is it??

Call DC101 they might be able to tell you who it is 1-866-91D-C101

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Tony C and the Truth. Can't remember the song title right now.