What is with

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Not being able to see a doc for months?

I am sick. I need to see a doc, like, no later than next week. Everyone I have called can't see me until Nov because I am a new patient. I am not interested in going back to Jenifer schmidt, my previous doc.

why can't they just give me the next avail appt? doesn't seem fair. :smack:

Pete

Repete

I am sick. I need to see a doc, like, no later than next week. Everyone I have called can't see me until Nov because I am a new patient. I am not interested in going back to Jenifer schmidt, my previous doc.

What's the problem. I'm not a doctor but I have read a bunch of medical stuff. Better yet, let's just set up an appointment.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Go to a Docs in a Box.. they can see you same day..

OR what she said, FastTrack at the ER

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Just go to the ER/Fasttrack. It will save you a bunch of hassle! :yay:

It's not really an er/urgent care type issue. But I don't feel good and to go one another 2 months this way is not good :( For one I am pretty sure my iron levels are low..but I can't justify going to urgent care for bloodwork, plus theres other thing I wanna discuss..2 months is kinda crazy..I understand if I just wanted a physical or something..

Dr. William Boyd III in L'town always gets me in same day.

lovinmaryland

It's not really an er/urgent care type issue. But I don't feel good and to go one another 2 months this way is not good :( For one I am pretty sure my iron levels are low..but I can't justify going to urgent care for bloodwork, plus theres other thing I wanna discuss..2 months is kinda crazy..I understand if I just wanted a physical or something..

Check here this is where I go and they are normally great about getting the kids & I in. Might be out of the way but she can probably get you in sooner than 2 months :yay:
La Plata Pediatrics & Women's Health - La Plata Pediatrics & Women's Health

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

NO! Don't go to the ER....that's for REAL emergencies, not minor sickness! Go to Patient First in Waldorf....great service.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

I'm a Dr. When would you like to cum?

Dr. Baja MD, OB/GYN, ESQ.

TGB

Get your vitamin D and B levels checked as well.
FYI Something a family friends daughter told me was she got recruited by Shah associates and they put some med students in a house so that they can see the area etc and maybe come to work for the. There is a dire need for doctors in southern MD. With some doctors retiring and the youngones don't want to come all the way down to a small town. Shortages is causing long waits and as forcasted in the next 5 to 10 years the wait will be even longer( 6-9 months).

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Get your vitamin D and B levels checked as well.
FYI Something a family friends daughter told me was she got recruited by Shah associates and they put some med students in a house so that they can see the area etc and maybe come to work for the. There is a dire need for doctors in southern MD. With some doctors retiring and the youngones don't want to come all the way down to a small town. Shortages is causing long waits and as forcasted in the next 5 to 10 years the wait will be even longer( 6-9 months).

I have to say I've been quite happy with Shah. If I have an issue I call The Bean Center and they either tell me to get my butt in there immediately or I will get an appt. the next day (at my convenience) I'm not too crazy about the urgent care they have...only because of the long waits.