What is your favorite....

CountryLady

luvmyponies
"Second Chances", "Two bits and Pepper", & "MOONDANCE ALEXANDER" are AWESOME family movies

"Running Free" has a good story, but has a bit of a documentery flavor presented in the view of the horse. I think it kinda takes away from it a bit.

Last edited:

Eventer29

I think Sylvester is my favorite. But I also like all the others mentioned. Oh yeah and The Silver Stallion.

DominiqueKHolt

I've got to say Black Beauty, simply because I used to watch it almost every day when I was little. And Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
ok. watched National Velvet last night and Austrailia this morning.
Both are very good.

National Velvet has that "dreamy" fiftys drama. I had forgotten. BUT Very nice story.

Austrailia was AWSOME!

Can't find sylvester.

WHEN WILL THIS RAIN STOP!! :tantrum

I've got to say Black Beauty, simply because I used to watch it almost every day when I was little. And Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit.

There are a lot of different versions of Black Beauty. Some are better than others.

Great story though.

One of the releases I recently saw showed the scene right after the "Colt" was born and showed him starting to nurse from his mother, and with a switch of a tail, "FILLY." :killingme Those hollywood types aren't too smart. :whistle:

Oh "Miracle of the white stallions" was a good movie too. :popcorn:

Blazing Saddles. Kinda off color but funny movie.

"Long Ride Home" was a good movie set in the old west.

Last edited:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
BUMP! Raining again. ......:cds:

Just saw "a fathers choice".

It was a pretty good movie. (a tear jerker with a happy ending.)

Cowgirl

Geesh, I was horse crazy as a kid! My best friend and I would watch horse movies until the tapes wore out. I'd say:

The Black Stallion
Man from Snowy River (LOVE THIS MOVIE)
Return from Snowy River
National Velvet
Black Beauty
Misty

And more recent movies:

Hidalgo
Flicka
The Horse Whisperer

poster

:yeahthat:

omg i love that movie.. disney released it and i bought two copies!!

I am also liking Australia.. because who can resist a shirtless guy w/ a six pack who can ride?? although the little paint pony is painted in different ways on different days

Seabiscuit, Flicka, Sylvester, Hildalgo, Dreamer, Touching Wild Horses, Virginia's Run.. we have a horsey cabinet

Sylvester is my favorite.
I haven't seen it in years.