What Italy Thinks of Biden

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm jonesing for a Magic 8 Ball.
Mine stopped working.

1709140620968.jpeg

WingsOfGold

So many sarcastic funny opportunities out there that won't be filled. Remember SNL and Baldwin mocking Trump? Imagine the laughs they could muster NOW with Baldwin murdering a woman............ won't happen obviously.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So many sarcastic funny opportunities out there that won't be filled. Remember SNL and Baldwin mocking Trump? Imagine the laughs they could muster NOW with Baldwin murdering a woman............ won't happen obviously.
They could start with...

Alec Baldwin haunted over old tweet wondering ‘how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone’

Alec Baldwin is being haunted online over an old tweet about a California cop shooting dead a violent suspect — in which the actor asked what it felt like to “kill someone” four years before he accidentally shot dead his cinematographer.

Baldwin, 63, had tweeted on Sept. 23, 2017, about Huntington Beach police officer Eric Esparza being caught on video shooting dead Dillan Tabares, 27, who’d punched him and reached for his gun.

SamSpade

I wonder if they edit videos so it looks like he has more moments of lucidity than not. The problem is that you can't edit it all out, and the optics of keeping him in the basement all the time aren't good.
That's why the Seth Myers one was done. It was taped instead of live.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

How many retakes were done for that show? How much was edited out?
Who knows? His show is in the ratings toilet, with about 700k viewers and most of these shows have a small studio audience, so they could do it for hours. Still trying to see why it's cool for a President to put on sunglasses indoors. Is it kind of like when your 2 year old does it?

Last edited:

BOP

Who knows? His show is in the ratings toilet, with about 700k viewers and most of these shows have a small studio audience, so they could do it for hours. Still trying to see why it's cool for a President to put on sunglasses indoors. Is it kind of like when your 2 year old does it?
It's a play on the meme where Joe "Darth" Biden is seen with satanic looking eyes. I've seen it; it's like laser beams getting ready to spool up. Presumably, that's what Darth Vader looks like under his helmet.

Speaking of sunglasses: