What made you

bcp

In My Opinion
I let one loose in Isle 3 at the safeway and a few moments later I heard an old woman slap her husband because of it.

ocean733

A co-worker pinched my hand with a clip and laughed and said "That's what you get", then proceeded to turn around, trip and fall.

...:lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I watched a woman at the car wash and when she was done she pretended to have a wardrobe malfunction and flashed everybody.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ocean733 said:
A co-worker pinched my hand with a clip and laughed and said "That's what you get", then proceeded to turn around, trip and fall.

I've been smiling all day today!! :biggrin:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
When a customer who I asked for the money and he didnt have it so he went to the ATM and came back and then he didnt have exact change so he had to go get change and then when he came back he acted like he had forgotten the object of my desire so he asks what do I need from him and I said the money of course and he says always the money and I said yep. :smile:

Geek

MMDad said:
I watched a woman at the car wash and when she was done she pretended to have a wardrobe malfunction and flashed everybody.

That is so funny, I saw a hairless man with six nipples trying to nurse Socki when I was washing my van. That is what made me smile.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
8 Dogs beyond happy to see me come home.

The Battle of New Orleans playing on my MP3 player

Commenting that someone resembled the hillbilly from 3 Kings.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Lots of things made me smile today. I saw a cute little girl at the gym...kids always make me smile. My kitty didn't bite me when I brought him home from the vet. I woke up to the dog snoozing at the foot of the bed, rather than his barking. My little man told me we "need to have a dinner party", which I thought was cute. Really he just wanted to invite the neighbors over for dinner again. :lmao: And Dustin installed the turtle fountain in our pond. :dance:

Pete

Repete
Hello6 said:
8 Dogs beyond happy to see me come home.

The Battle of New Orleans playing on my MP3 player

Commenting that someone resembled the hillbilly from 3 Kings.
Johnny Horton?

rack'm said:
She was in Florida visiting Socki when MMDad showed up.....:duh:
Oh... is that how it went? I thought she might've been taking some kinda jab at her. But since I got the scoop....guess not.

Ty my Rack'm pie for filling me in. :love:

D

dems4me

Knowing that I can work late and it'll still be partially light out on my way home for some of the trip :clap: :clap: