what make-up do you use.

MarieB

I'm somewhat of a make up whore. I used to use Mary Kay only, then when i was pregnant it made my face break out. So I switched to Bare Minerals for mineral foundation, liked it, and just to try it I got some avon from someone at work.. I honestly can't tell the difference in the mineral foundations(Avon vs Bare Minerals). You def. need to have the right shade and use either a mineral veil or primer. As for my eyes, I don't care for MAC, I have Bare Minerals for mascara and eyeliner which is great. Eyeshadow boxes are from smashbox. See...told you, makeup whore. :killingme

Some of the Mineral makeup causes itchy skin. I've always read that it is the Bismuth in them (Bare Minerals does contain bismuth).

My sister wasn't that happy with Bare Minerals anymore, and she tried something else at Sephora. It's more expensive, but she's happier with it. (I'll try to remember to get the name)

I still use Bare Minerals, but I can't say that I've been as happy with it lately.

I'm pleasantly suprised with the Avon. I didn't think I'd like it as much as the Bare Minerals, but I can't see a large difference. I also got their eye quads last week that I haven't even opened yet. Don't get me started on the tons and tons of different, M/K, Oil of Olay, Aveeno, lotions and cleansers and makeup remover cleansing towels, now those I didn't find anywhere but Avon. And, I get the little guy baby roll on scented soaps from Avon, they're $1.00 and they are so cute.

:jet: I will have to look into those

KDENISE977

Some of the Mineral makeup causes itchy skin. I've always read that it is the Bismuth in them (Bare Minerals does contain bismuth).

My sister wasn't that happy with Bare Minerals anymore, and she tried something else at Sephora. It's more expensive, but she's happier with it. (I'll try to remember to get the name)

I still use Bare Minerals, but I can't say that I've been as happy with it lately.

That may be why the M/K mineral make up made my jaw line itchy and in turn break out. Someone at my work actually said the same happened to her while using the Mary Kay and while pregnant?? Up until then, that's all I used. The Bare Minerals didn't cause me any problems, I just wanted to compare the Avon because of the price difference.

justme83

I have very very sensitive skin. I use Aveeno cleanser and moisturizer and Boots No 7 (they sell it at target) make-up. It's all hypoallergenic.