What, no Friday Night enthusiasm yet?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ok I'm back. If there are more than 10 coming, we should call ahead. So who's coming?

Moi
Bcp & his wimmings
FH & Bann
Beach Kat
PsyOps - The: "So you think you can dance/King of the skeeve" judge??
Who else?

I'm there. And I'm a good JUDGE of character................................... and bad. :biggrin:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I just may have to take a long weekend, fly up there, just to check this ritual outsometime soon.

Is it every Friday?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Leaving Crownsville now, going to stop and pick up my date and head on down.
You mean dates? You stud you...

I must say that the weather was way more better this time. Of course our server, although very competent, just didn't have the same "attributes" as the last server we had there.

Always a good time though! Enjoyed the company. :cheers: (You didn't think I went for the food, did you)?
I just may have to take a long weekend, fly up there, just to check this ritual outsometime soon.
Is it every Friday?
Yes, the first Friday of every week.

bcp

In My Opinion

I must say that the weather was way more better this time. Of course our server, although very competent, just didn't have the same "attributes" as the last server we had there.

Always a good time though! Enjoyed the company. :cheers: (You didn't think I went for the food, did you)?

Yes, the first Friday of every week.

I dont care what Bann says, when I introduced her to you all and told you that my wife couldnt make it, so I brought my girlfriend, there was a momentary look that was pretty much priceless.
At any rate, she is up here working on a Explorer roll over case that will be going to litigation in october. Had to put her up for the night, could not let her drive up from Myrtle beach, have her meeting then drive all the way back down in the same day.
And she enjoyed meeting you all. Might have to get her to join the forums if for no other reason than to put a professional viewpoint on the speeding threads.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, I failed at my Skeevy judging duties. I must make a decision between BCP and IS and the winner is............................................ Foxhound, with beachcat in a close second.

BCP - IS..... You guys have work to do.

:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
Well, I failed at my Skeevy judging duties. I must make a decision between BCP and IS and the winner is............................................ Foxhound, with beachcat in a close second.

How are we supposed to compete with Foxhound? He was raised in Bowie for Gods sake.

PsyOps

Pixelated
How are we supposed to compete with Foxhound? He was raised in Bowie for Gods sake.

Perhaps because I was also raised in PG County there was a subliminal communication going on that caused me to favor him. But let me caution you all… beachcat was extremely close to winning. If it wasn’t for her getting a little embarrassed she would have taken the crown.

bcp

In My Opinion
Perhaps because I was also raised in PG County there was a subliminal communication going on that caused me to favor him. But let me caution you all… beachcat was extremely close to winning. If it wasn’t for her getting a little embarrassed she would have taken the crown.

I see that I am going to have to up my game around her. Wife and I will have to be a few seats apart next time to ensure a buffer zone for my safety.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Is it every Friday?

Yes, pretty much!! :yahoo: But if you're planning on coming up, let us know - so we can have a good showing for you! :getdown:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I see that I am going to have to up my game around her. Wife and I will have to be a few seats apart next time to ensure a buffer zone for my safety.

We can hire some Blackwater contractors to do a pre-security-check for misc pans laying around, and any other potential head-bashing weapon or projectile.

Bann

PREMO Member

I don't know what you're talking about. The WAITER had the perfect "attributes" for those of us of the wimmings gender. :jet: Granted, it wasn't that busy last night, but MY glass of diet coke never went dry, compared to some of the last few venues we've been to. (A couple of places it felt like we were in the desert waiting for a refill.) He was the perfect waiter: he had a sense of humor, he was appropriately attentive at all the appropriate times, he got everyone's bill correct - and WE cougars...er ladies thought he was cute as could be. What more could we want?! :biggrin:

And last night's weather was gorgeous! Perfect for capris. (sorry, Baja) and my jean jacket was just right when it got a little chilly. Even though a few were missing, we really had a blast -just a really fun night.

I dont care what Bann says, when I introduced her to you all and told you that my wife couldnt make it, so I brought my girlfriend, there was a momentary look that was pretty much priceless.
:nono: Sorry - I wasn't fooled for a minute. That look you saw from me was the "WTH is he up to now? There is NO WAY he would risk the wrath of PanLady and bring a Hotsie Totsie Griddle girl with him to the Friday Night thang" look. :eyebrow: Don't get me wrong - she couldn't have been nicer & it was great to meet her!)

Perhaps because I was also raised in PG County there was a subliminal communication going on that caused me to favor him.
:lol: He outskeeved the skeeves! :killingme

But let me caution you all… beachcat was extremely close to winning. If it wasn’t for her getting a little embarrassed she would have taken the crown.

Hah! Beachcat is a love and a perfect fit for our group. :banana:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I have to admit, I was a bit puzzled for a moment. Then my common sense kicked in and I thought: She has to be a co-worker or a relative :howdy:

There must have been something in that lemonade of yours Psy. I hope the election in November isn't this crooked. I retained my crown w/o question. Just ask Pan Lady. She actually gasped at something she ALLEGEDLY heard me say. :whistle:
I was raised in PG County for the first 30 years of my life :tyvm: You had your selective hearing on last night and you missed some of our (Bcp & I) best zingers.

:nono: Beach Kat was a perfect lady last night. She didn't even "place" in the skeeve contest...

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I don't know what you're talking about. The WAITER had the perfect "attributes" for those of us of the wimmings gender. :jet: Granted, it wasn't that busy last night, but MY glass of diet coke never went dry, compared to some of the last few venues we've been to. (A couple of places it felt like we were in the desert waiting for a refill.) He was the perfect waiter: he had a sense of humor, he was appropriately attentive at all the appropriate times, he got everyone's bill correct - and WE cougars...er ladies thought he was cute as could be. What more could we want?! :biggrin:
Sorry, but I don't look at guys "attributes"...:roflmao:

And I agree, Nolan was very attentive to our table and I tipped him nicely for it. That General Tsao's chicken was really good! :drool: Love it long time! Thank you bery much preeze; I'll have it next time also...

Bann

PREMO Member
Sorry, but I don't look at guys "attributes"...:roflmao:

And I agree, Nolan was very attentive to our table and I tipped him nicely for it. That General Tsao's chicken was really good! :drool: Love it long time! Thank you bery much preeze; I'll have it next time also...

:smack: Of course you don't. But there were FOUR women at our table and maybe WE like looking at guys' "attributes". :dance:

Our Friday night gatherings have mostly female servers. A male server once in a while is a refreshing change. :biggrin: