What problems women have with their hubby's friends?

David26

They don’t have any problems with friend till they get marry but after marriage women want her hubby stay away from friends? Why? Is she thinks like they are getting more importance then her? Or she wants all attention towards her? Is it good to stay away from friends after marriage?

David.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
David26 said:
They don’t have any problems with friend till they get marry but after marriage women want her hubby stay away from friends? Why? Is she thinks like they are getting more importance then her? Or she wants all attention towards her? Is it good to stay away from friends after marriage?

David.
Maybe because hubby's friends are hotties and she is scared of what she might do?? :shrug:

nomoney

David26 said:

David.

she might think her hubbys friends are turning him into an idiot

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dear David:

Have you tried talking with her about this or do you just leave her notes? I'm thinking if you are leaving her notes, she has no clue what you're talking about.

Sincerely,

Cattitude

Coaster

David26 said:

David.

Maybe she is afraid of you going on the down-low.

rack'm

Jaded
David26 said:

David.

You're asking the wrong people.......ask her.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
cattitude said:
Dear David:

Have you tried talking with her about this or do you just leave her notes? I'm thinking if you are leaving her notes, she has no clue what you're talking about.

Sincerely,

Cattitude

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
David26 said:
They don’t have any problems with friend till they get marry but after marriage women want her hubby stay away from friends? Why?
Basic insecurity.

Typically guys' pre-marriage friends are single and still hitting the bars for butt. Wifey may have met you on one of these butt-hunts, but now she wants you to only have married friends, stay home and behave yourself.

J

juggy4805

Marriage is suppose to last a long time. You have to have friends and spend time away from each other. It makes the time you do spend together that much better. If you are around each other 24/7, Trust me it will get boring. I know this from first hand experience.

Toxick

Splat
David26 said:
They don’t have any problems with friend till they get marry but after marriage women want her hubby stay away from friends?

HAH!

Wait till football season, my friend.

Remember when she used to make you nachos, and bring you a beer occasionally? Your Sundays are about to change drastically.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
David26 said:

David.
You've been owned, get used to it. :buttkick:

Attachments

• OWNED.jpg
    OWNED.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 127

Lilypad

David26 said:

David.

You, Me and Dupree speaks volumes about this! :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Your friends are probably all dorks. She just put up with them until you married her. Now you have to have "couple" friends. Check with the jeeping lady.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
David26 said:

David.

Have you heard of J L King? I know a lot of wives got suspicious of hubbies friends after his story came out. :jameo:

CandyRain

David26 said:

David.
:confused: Are you Asian?