What should I wear to the polls?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm waiting until BF gets home to vote and I just realized I'm wearing red pants.... should I change to blue jeans? I don't want to wear the wrong colors or give the wrong impression.

Nanny Pam

Red & black plaid skirt
Black fishnets
Red sweater
A McCain/Palin pin
pearl necklace
black pumps
Red hat

Cowgirl

Well, to be unbiased, you really should wear pants that have one leg red and one blue. Oh, and a white shirt.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
If you're voting for McFossil, wear a mourning veil! :killingme

Attachments

• MAC.jpg
    MAC.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 15

vbailey

vbailey
I have on a sweater (red/white/blue) stars and stripes, white skirt, red shoes today.
It is OK to go dressed like that, you just can not show support to one or another of the canidates......I dressed like you would on the 4th of July or other American Holiday, Flag day, etc.........But at least wear a rain coat.....LOL!!! I had to stand in the rain this morning, but only for a few minutes...

lbreder

2into4
I work a "Vote Now" shirt with red bracelets and pants. My kids wore red shirts! My son wore a McCain/Palin sticker.

Tech

If voting in west philly, don't wear a black panther beret and a kill whitie t-shirt, you might be mistaken for a poll worker.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I wore my I :heart: Palin t-shirt, along with my McCain/Palin sweat pants, red socks, red ruby slippers, a red hair scrunchie and my red Crocs. Do you think I should have worn my white Crocs so I didn't look so obvious? :confused:

Tech

I tried to get one of those Palin 2012 t-shirts that I saw advertised on QVC saturday night, but they were sold out.