what song are you listening to?

BOP

Something a little different

Like most of you, my musical tastes cover a wide, wide range. In fact, for me, it's much easier to mention what I don't like, than it is to list every genre I do like. Well, suffice it to say that solo performers, bands and orchestras aren't the only things I like. Yes, I admit it: I'm a guy, and I like (some forms of) dance.

I stumbled upon boogie woogie dance a while back; even posted a video or two. I started out tonight listening to some of the stuff in the threads, then migrated to my girl vkgoeswild doing her piano covers of just about everything, then to boogie woogie piano, then to dance, and finally to the following. Before I place the video, I've been a fan of William and Maeva for a couple of years now. They are world champions, and it doesn't take long to see why. This video is 2 routines or segments in the same performance. The first one is a slow dance style that I haven't seen before. The second is more typical of what they are known for. In both, you can see the clownish elements that they incorporate into their routines, that really sets them apart from almost everyone else.

BOP

Song? There was a song?

Seriously, I thought the womens on the forum would be all over the dance thing.

:redskinsfans:

mitzi

Like most of you, my musical tastes cover a wide, wide range. In fact, for me, it's much easier to mention what I don't like, than it is to list every genre I do like. Well, suffice it to say that solo performers, bands and orchestras aren't the only things I like. Yes, I admit it: I'm a guy, and I like (some forms of) dance.

I stumbled upon boogie woogie dance a while back; even posted a video or two. I started out tonight listening to some of the stuff in the threads, then migrated to my girl vkgoeswild doing her piano covers of just about everything, then to boogie woogie piano, then to dance, and finally to the following. Before I place the video, I've been a fan of William and Maeva for a couple of years now. They are world champions, and it doesn't take long to see why. This video is 2 routines or segments in the same performance. The first one is a slow dance style that I haven't seen before. The second is more typical of what they are known for. In both, you can see the clownish elements that they incorporate into their routines, that really sets them apart from almost everyone else.

I watched this one and then ended up watching more videos of dance for over an hour. Thank you, I enjoyed it.