What the hell is wrong with people!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Looks like any normal 15 year old kid. I half expected her to have horns.

Looks like the two of them in MW's profile picture. I guess The older one has her FB page locked down pretty well, or it was taken down.

I'm surprised that MW's 808 FB "Friends" haven't deleted themselves to keep their own profile picture from showing up in the Friend's list. I realize most teens have a ton of friends - and don't really even know half of them. I'm thinking this is a case of where "guilt by association" could look really bad.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Friend of mine has a kid that goes to school with them, said that bush girl use to bully her daughter as well as other students.

Christy

b*tch rocket
If that was the case, how would we know who the rapist is or child molester was within our community? I cant see very many people being ok with any bad / negative info being put out there about their family member even if they are guilty.

I have no problem with what someone is charged with being public, but the explicit details should be kept private if the victim or the victims family prefer it that way. I really don't care about the guilty individuals, what I care about is the victim and their right to privacy.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
From what I've heard is that the victim may have had a crush on the younger girl so I bet he was willing to go along with anything she said. It breaks my heart to think he probably thought they were friends and they liked him.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Look at her eyes. It's dead in there. She doesn't care.

Complete opposite of any pics on FB. It's amazing she had lots of students and others fooled that she was such a nice person. A friend of mine's daughter has had several classes with Lauren over the last couple years and she said she never would have guessed Lauren was able to do these things. She was always so sweet and nice. Guess you never can tell.

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
My daughter knows them both and said she wasn't surprised at either of them being this way. There has been a history of the older one bullying an autistic kid. Both perps have made repeated poor choices in their habits and attitudes. The victim is a sweet kid, and he thought they were his friends, poor boy.

The younger one's mom should be commended for her action turning them in. It had to be hard to do but I'm betting she was so appalled she knew it was the only good choice.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
“He doesn’t appear to be traumatized. He thinks these girls are his friends and is surprised the police are involved,” said his mother, who works for a local health department. “But I am glad they are [investigating]. I am glad someone brought this out.”

The Post is not naming the mother to protect the identity of the victim, who is a minor.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...4dd568-a9f9-11e3-9e82-8064fcd31b5b_story.html

Well, the mothers public comments has clinched it that those girls won't be punished. *sheesh*

:coffee:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
One person says that their daughter wasn't surprised, history of bullying, and another says people thought she was so sweet.

One person says that their daughter wasn't surprised, history of bullying, and another says people thought she was so sweet.

Maybe she has multiple personalities... :ohwell:

Sorry excuse for a human being. Her and all of her personalities can go to hell. :mad: