what to do at night in Lexington Park

thistle

here for a few more days and looking for anything fun to do around Lexington Park area b ored hanging out in the hotel room

Since no one else is actually trying to help you out in finding something to do in this god forsaken town, I'll do my best. What kind of stuff are you looking for? What hotel are you at and do you have a vehicle?

There's a couple of ok bars, and some good restaurants. Or you could check out the movie theater. It looks like a real hole but it's not too bad.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Since no one else is actually trying to help you out in finding something to do in this god forsaken town, I'll do my best. What kind of stuff are you looking for? What hotel are you at and do you have a vehicle?

There's a couple of ok bars, and some good restaurants. Or you could check out the movie theater. It looks like a real hole but it's not too bad.

:duh: that was so helpful. There is NOTHING to do on a weeknight, after dark, in the crime ridden Park.

E

(((echo)))

:duh: that was so helpful. There is NOTHING to do on a weeknight, after dark, in the crime ridden Park.

I was gonna say the same thing
The best thing to do is (should have been purchased earlier) sit at the window with your shotgun and wait for the hood rats to show up selling crack