What to do with old Breyer Model Horses

spellbound

I have two Breyer Model Horses from my childhood and I just don't have a use for them. What would you suggest I do with them? E-bay? I would have no idea what they are worth.

I

Inkpen

I have two Breyer Model Horses from my childhood and I just don't have a use for them. What would you suggest I do with them? E-bay? I would have no idea what they are worth.

Go to the Breyer web site and see if they are listed..and also check eBay to see what the general sale price is.
A lot of people collect Breyer horses...so look around real well before you part with them. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have about 30 Breyer horses from at least 25 years ago. My husband pulled them out after the move and said that our daughter could play with them. I said "Those are mine!" I even still have my 3 legged Manowar (sp?). Mine, mine, all mine. I think e-bay would probably be a good idea.:whistle:

spellbound

I have about 30 Breyer horses from at least 25 years ago. My husband pulled them out after the move and said that our daughter could play with them. I said "Those are mine!" I even still have my 3 legged Manowar (sp?). Mine, mine, all mine. I think e-bay would probably be a good idea.:whistle:

I have Man O War too! I was obsessed with TBs at the time.

Sparks

I think there are probably 20 of them stored in my mom's attic. I won't let her throw them out.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I have Man O War too! I was obsessed with TBs at the time.

Wow, I wonder what Man O War is worth? The only Breyer horse I had was Misty of Chincoteague. Wonder what ever happened to her? :whistle: I'll have to ask my Mom when I talk to her next.

Sparks

I think they're really only worth money if they are in perfect condition or still unopened in the original box.

M

Mousebaby

Bummer. Mine in are near perfect condition but not still in the box. They've been collecting dust.

Believe me depending on the horse you could still get some money for them! I have seen retired horses going for big bucks on that place!