What type of vehicle can you operate?

Type(s) of land vehicle you can operate (you can select more than one)

• Tractor trailer rig (manual tranny of course)

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • passenger car/pickup with manual stick shift transmission (foot operated clutch)

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • passenger car/pickup with manual column shift transmission (foot operated clutch)

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • passenger car/pickup with automatic transmission

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • farm equipment (tractors, combines, and the like)

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • construction/support equipment (backhoe, front end loader, dumptruck, forklift)

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • mopeds/scooters/bicycle

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • motorcycle (MX, street, harley, etc.)

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • motorcycle with sidecar and/or trikes

• military equipment (tanks, bradley fighting vehicles, troop transports)

• Total voters

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I've driven (and fired) almost EVERY tracked vehicle in the ARmy inventory.. to include, the M1 and the M3, M113 M88... M901... and a LOT of the wheeled vehicles too.. had to drive a Marine Hummer last week.. it's ALL fun..

Have had a motorcyle license since 1980... and prefer to drive standards then autos, although my Rover has an automatic..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Barbie car.

Stick or automatic.

Drug the ex out of a ditch in a snowstorm on a tractor.

Drove a firetruck when pregnant and let the hose loose.

Got in trouble at a Bucksnort party for driving erratically on a 3 wheeler. All I did was yell BUMP!!! so the rest could steady their drinks and not spill. :shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Barbie car.

Stick or automatic.

Drug the ex out of a ditch in a snowstorm on a tractor.

Drove a firetruck when pregnant and let the hose loose.

Got in trouble at a Bucksnort party for driving erratically on a 3 wheeler. All I did was yell BUMP!!! so the rest could steady their drinks and not spill. :shrug:
Yeah right, :lmao: A Bucksnort speed "BUMP" is a drunk passed out in the field. They are supposed to slow you down and hopefully you drive around them. I guess you missed that at your indoc.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
Yeah right, :lmao: A Bucksnort speed "BUMP" is a drunk passed out in the field. They are supposed to slow you down and hopefully you drive around them. I guess you missed that at your indoc.
At least I was on the sidelines for Charlie & Laura's mudbog experience! :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
At least I was on the sidelines for Charlie & Laura's mudbog experience! :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:
Very little passing out in the field that year, but a blast none the less. :biggrin:

Night all, 4:00 comes around awfully early.