What was the last DVD you watched?

Ladybug76

I just watched a movie called Snow Cake, with Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Excellent movie....I don't normally like dramas, but this one was very moving. I highly recommend it.

What was the last DVD you watched? Keep it going...

King of the Hill, Season 3. Needed something funny!

H

HouseCat

I'm watching "Firefly" again...man, I love this series. I haven't seen it in a while. I'm on disc two now.

Almost peed myself laughing when Jayne said, "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you understand whose in charge!" :killingme:killingme

Omg...for the chance to use that at work....

kalmd

I watched August Rush last night.

Over the weekend I also watched Knocked Up and Shutter.

J

jaybeeztoo

We watched Felon last night. That was a GOOD movie.

Shutter was also great.

H

HouseCat

Robin Hood, the BBC TV series. I am on season 2, disc 4. I LOVE this series. Its a hoot.

JLS

An American Haunting - about the Bell Witch in Tennessee that was supposedly real and actually killed a member of the Bell family.

I just watched a movie called Snow Cake, with Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Excellent movie....I don't normally like dramas, but this one was very moving. I highly recommend it.

What was the last DVD you watched? Keep it going...

vbailey

vbailey
I watched FEVER PITCH with my family ( hubby and son ) last Friday evening. I loved it, It was so funny, I laughed so hard.

J

jaybeeztoo

"Where in the World is Bin Laden". It wasn't bad, but it wasn't funny like I was told it would be.

H

HouseCat

We watched The Forbidden Kingdom the other night. I really loved that movie. Jet Li was so funny. This is the first time I've seen him play a role like this, versus his usual serious characters. Jackie Chan was great too. He does that drunken style kung fu really well...he must like doing that. lol (Refer to the remake he did of The Legend of the Drunken Master) Overall a very fun movie to watch.