What we need "Woke" these days is Mt. Tabor

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Portland Thorns fans boo US Armed Forces enlistees after they pledged to obey president's orders

Fans at a National Women’s Soccer League game rained down boos during a U.S. Armed Forces swearing-in ceremony Wednesday after the enlistees were asked to pledge they would obey the orders of President Trump.

BernieP

Resident PIA
1. It's Oregon, 2. over half the people in attendance probably didn't understand a word they said except Trump (no speaking english).

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I get it; they cheered the enlistees until the part where the taking orders from the C-in-C came up. It's stupid on the fans' part, but fans will be fans. What I found utterly stupid was the Portland Thorns official comment. So let's just add one more reason to the list why I no longer support the NWSL.

Until some of the players take a stand to stop this silliness from both team management (Thorns and other teams) and other players, then not one more dime. Same goes for the idiots in the NFL and NBA, as well as some of the MLS teams.

If they want to get all woke, then I'm glad to do my little bit to help all the over-indulged, entitled brats to become a little less well-paid. Wish I could do more to hasten their journey on the road to learning to code.

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

I get it; they cheered the enlistees until the part where the taking orders from the C-in-C came up. It's stupid on the fans' part, but fans will be fans. What I found utterly stupid was the Portland Thorns official comment. So let's just add one more reason to the list why I no longer support the NWSL.

Until some of the players take a stand to stop this silliness from both team management (Thorns and other teams) and other players, then not one more dime. Same goes for the idiots in the NFL and NBA, as well as some of the MLS teams.

If they want to get all woke, then I'm glad to do my little bit to help all the over-indulged, entitled brats to become a little less well-paid. Wish I could do more to hasten their journey on the road to learning to code.

--- End of line (MCP)
Yeah, it's not the first time in the history of this country that ignorant non-serving lefties have encouraged military members to selectively choose which orders to obey and which to disobey. They did it during Vietnam and during W's turn in the hot seat, and probably everything in between.