What will $7 million buy?

PsyOps

Pixelated
They certainly never ask "how are we going to pay for that". Only when it comes to tax cuts - we, the people, getting to keep what we have earned - do they demand to know how we are going to pay for that.

It's a peculiar line of thinking to ask how you pay for a tax cut.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Well, Ken Starr racked up around $80million over 4 1/2 years so I guess which works out to about $1.4 million per month so it looks like Mueller is on track and spending about the same as Starr did.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Well, Ken Starr racked up around $80million over 4 1/2 years so I guess which works out to about $1.4 million per month so it looks like Mueller is on track and spending about the same as Starr did.

Yes, but we found out how Hillary made $100,000 in one month in the futures market and how truly corrupt the Clintons were.....it wasn’t only lying about a BJ

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yes, but we found out how Hillary made $100,000 in one month in the futures market and how truly corrupt the Clintons were.....it wasn’t only lying about a BJ

... And it was an inside joke both parties played on Americans when nothing was done about the Clintons Communist Chinese Campaign contributions. ( Or bribes, depending on how you look at it. )

Hijinx

I bet Mueller never mentions the Million dollars the Hillary crew paid for the Russian Dossier that started this whole thing.

Hard to imagine we have spent 7 million dollars to find that Flynn lied,,and we already know Hillary spent a Million dollars to get Mueller started on this fishing expedition.

Lilypad

As a tax payer I'm more concerned about what it has cost me and others for Trump's visits to Mar a Largo, his clubs and the golf trips since inauguration...what are we talking about 80+mil?

Hijinx

As a tax payer I'm more concerned about what it has cost me and others for Trump's visits to Mar a Largo, his clubs and the golf trips since inauguration...what are we talking about 80+mil?

Were you worried when Obama and Michelle flew to Hawaii in separate planes or when the flew to California to be on a TV show?
Just wondering if you are worried about Trumps spending or are an Obama sycophant.

Lilypad

Were you worried when Obama and Michelle flew to Hawaii in separate planes or when the flew to California to be on a TV show?
Just wondering if you are worried about Trumps spending or are an Obama sycophant.

I'm concerned...we've got 3+ more years to go. Mueller's quest will more likely be over by the first of the year.