What would you have done?

This is a very anti-police site and I will not be drug into that nonsense.

I think you (and quite possibly others) are listening to the squeaky wheels and drawing an irrational conclusion. I agree with the previous posts on this and I would say this site is the exact opposite...

There are a few morons who bash the cops, but in all honestly I think you are dead wrong on that statement...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
You're welcome. I said 30 yds since I doubt any gang banger can hit anything from more than 20.
:lmao:

We can only hope. The thought of gunshots in that incident is traumatizing. I know I would freeze and not be able to peel off for a few seconds if that happened.

And, PSA to all members, just because someone *says* they're a cop doesn't mean they are one - this is the internet and they could be some crackhead surfing from the library for all we know. So do not start PMing some stranger on the internet for law enforcement advice just because they say they're a cop.

Like running for political office :whistle:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I love Vinca. I have a ton of it. I pulled up some shoots the other day and now I'm gonna go get some dirt. I have some large planters and I think the Vinca will look nice in those. I also need to get some petunias and a few other annuals to put in the deck planters. I can't get anybody else here motivated though. :lol:

And then there's this urge just to take the vette for a ride and have dinner somewhere outside. :lol: I'm off tomorrow.

Oooops...thought this was the plant/weekend tread. :blushing:

ccrc1

So I resent your accusation about MY site, because it is simply not true.[/B]

So when I post my opinion(s) and perceptions about things I read here and may disagree with, I am being thin skinned.
You on the otherhand feel that if I disgree or have a different opinion than yours, you can react with disrespect and insults. Maybe you should take your own advice and not be so "thin skinned".
Your words and attitude have clearly proven my point. I posted a reply to help a member who was asking for help. You turned the topic around instantly into police misconduct and threw personal insults at me.
All because I attempted to help one of your members, you and your members felt the best way to handle my perception was to validate it. So its very obvious that you as the moderator choose to allow and endorse police bashing and posts by the bucketfull, and yet runoff a legitimate poster trying to provide the service this site should be providing.
I stand by what I see and hear, this is definately a site unfriendly to the police. If you as the moderator don't like that perception about your site among my fellow officers, step up and do something about it.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is...

It's just ground cover - nothing else will grow there because the trees block all the sun.

From crazy people in the road to cop bashing to gardening. Sorry for the hijack, Micki. :flowers:

...so not true. I know, I just know Jazz has given you at least 50 ideas of what could go there!

Impatiens, New Guineas, I've got some torenia we just put down and some killer looking coleus; one is called Kong, but I've not seen it finished yet.

Vinca vine will grow in the freaking driveway. Kill it. KILL IT! KILL!!!!!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
If you as the moderator don't like that perception about your site among my colleges, step up and do something about it.
I didn't know an individual could own a college. How many colleges do you have?? I want one too.

So when I post my opinion(s) and perceptions about things I read here and may disagree with, I am being thin skinned.
You on the otherhand feel that if I disgree or have a different opinion than yours, you can react with disrespect and insults. Maybe you should take your own advice and not be so "thin skinned".
Your words and attitude have clearly proven my point. I posted a reply to help a member who was asking for help. You turned the topic around instantly into police misconduct and threw personal insults at me.
All because I attempted to help one of your members, you and your members felt the best way to handle my perception was to validate it. So its very obvious that you as the moderator choose to allow and endorse police bashing and posts by the bucketfull, and yet runoff a legitimate poster trying to provide the service this site should be providing.
I stand by what I see and hear, this is definately a site unfriendly to the police. If you as the moderator don't like that perception about your site among my fellow officers, step up and do something about it.

Well, they can't bash you in public because you get kinda pissy about it. This forum is about freedom of speech. It gets abused, sure, but for a moderator to just say."oh, you can't talk bad about cops" would be stupid. We can "bash'' anyone at anytime. If it truly gets out of hand it will be stomped on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you as the moderator don't like that perception about your site among my fellow officers, step up and do something about it.

Like what?

Maybe your last job was with the KGB, but in this country we have free speech. And I'm sorry all you see is cop bashing but that must be because of your crappy attitude. There are only a handful of people on here who hate cops and many more who appreciate them.

Your perception is wrong. End of story. Several people have already told you that, so now you're just trying to pick a fight.

And, PS, you insulted me first, pal. So I find it amusing that you're all bent out of shape because a few folks don't like law enforcement, when you are as big a generalizer as any of them.