• Couch Potato

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Cook, clean, - household chores mostly

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Bounce between my own sports and kid stuff

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Go to the bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No sports, no kids, just do whatever I want...

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I was bored, and we got talking here at work about what parents and people do after work...so I thought I ask to see if anyone here does any of the stuff we were talking about...

We got talking how alot of parents take there kids to sports, drop them off, come and pick them up, there not into the sports that much anymore...

And how a few guys here just like being a couch potato, and all that kinda stuff...

So, just thought Id ask yall what yall do...

Softballkid said:
I was bored, and we got talking here at work about what parents and people do after work...so I thought I ask to see if anyone here does any of the stuff we were talking about...

We got talking how alot of parents take there kids to sports, drop them off, come and pick them up, there not into the sports that much anymore...

And how a few guys here just like being a couch potato, and all that kinda stuff...

So, just thought Id ask yall what yall do...
Aaaaaa... I wish you would of given us the background in the beginning.

When I take my daughter to soccer practice, I leave her on the field, put on my Walkman and power walk for the hour or so she is at practice. I don't do soccer.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:

When I take my daughter to soccer practice, I leave her on the field, put on my Walkman and power walk for the hour or so she is at practice. I don't do soccer.

Thats what my parents used to do, but they were always BOTH at the games to cheer me and my team on in stuff... Now I play softball, and unless its a late game (like tonight) or in Ridge or 7D, they wont come, but they still show up to show support to my other games...

Softballkid said:
Thats what my parents used to do, but they were always BOTH at the games to cheer me and my team on in stuff... Now I play softball, and unless its a late game (like tonight) or in Ridge or 7D, they wont come, but they still show up to show support to my other games...
I go to every game so that I can holler at her if she kicks at the ball and misses it. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:

I got suckered into helping coach. :ohwell: I thought I'd retired to sideline cheerleader but.....

Soccer, dance, school meetings, homework monitor, household chores, yard work, animal care, child care....so everything but relax.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Monday is nite at the pub
Tues is cook, clean, get stuff done around the house
Wed is take oldest to Kiddie Kick and chase the youngest all over the soccer fields
Thur same as Tues
Friday is always subject to change
Sat and Sun cook, clean, get stuff done around the house, visit the food fairy, ect

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Softballkid said:
Curious on what all people do during the week and all....If none of the above, please...... do tell :yay:
When the kids were small I was a Girl Scout Leader, and also helped with Boy Scouts. I was a Cheerleader Coach for my daughters team while son did Little Leage Football. Now my son is on the Edison HS Varsity Football team (they went to state last year) I go to his home games on Friday nights still eventhough id a little hike on a Friday nights in the fall.

These day I cook, house chore go to the beach when I can. Soon I'll be gardening.