Whatever happened to Ann Coulter?

SamSpade

She still writes her column - she hasn't released a new book in five years. But I'm fairly certain I haven't seen a single TV appearance - in YEARS.

I suspect I know why - the left has always hated her, and the right - well, she went from incredibly supportive of Trump - to - not so much.
Her last two books - "In Trump We Trust" and "Resistance is Futile! How the Trump-hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind" - were very favorable to Trump.

IF you've been reading her the last few years - she's still interesting. But otherwise much more critical of him.

So, is that it? She's disappeared from TV because no one on either side wants to hear her?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She still writes her column - she hasn't released a new book in five years. But I'm fairly certain I haven't seen a single TV appearance - in YEARS.

I suspect I know why - the left has always hated her, and the right - well, she went from incredibly supportive of Trump - to - not so much.
Her last two books - "In Trump We Trust" and "Resistance is Futile! How the Trump-hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind" - were very favorable to Trump.

IF you've been reading her the last few years - she's still interesting. But otherwise much more critical of him.

So, is that it? She's disappeared from TV because no one on either side wants to hear her?
Honestly, Ann's strategy was really Course, Confrontational and Over the Top.

These days, those qualities are so much the standard, shes not unique anymore.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Honestly, Ann's strategy was really Course, Confrontational and Over the Top.

These days, those qualities are so much the standard, shes not unique anymore.
Her latest is actually rather interesting - as much as the left and the on air personalities lump in "people of color" and black and BROWN people - ostensibly referring to Latinos - Hispanic people as a whole DO NOT RIOT and react to the same situations which happen to them in nearly equal incidence.

Her reasoning? Left doesn't deem it newsworthy - it's not news if the Hispanic community thinks a felon shot by police probably had it coming.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She still makes TV appearances, just not on anything anyone watches.

Ann went off the rails like a woman scorned. Like Trump dumped her for another woman or something. Perhaps because he didn't give her a job? No idea what triggered her, but watching her harp that Trump wasn't building the wall when I personally saw border walls being built made me tune her out because she's either completely clueless OR she's lying.

LJ1999

She still makes TV appearances, just not on anything anyone watches.

Ann went off the rails like a woman scorned. Like Trump dumped her for another woman or something. Perhaps because he didn't give her a job? No idea what triggered her, but watching her harp that Trump wasn't building the wall when I personally saw border walls being built made me tune her out because she's either completely clueless OR she's lying.
She was on the Larry O'Conner show every week when he did the evening show. It didn't last very long. And you are correct, she really did go off the rails!

PeoplesElbow

I never did like watching her, did like reading what she wrote. Watching her live just reminded me of a crazy ex.

WingsOfGold

She's baaaack

Weren't these two banging each other?
1676689216603.png