What's a date?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Spud
A date is a wonderful thing, However a Date takes on all new meaning once one is married. Let me give you an example!

Ya know all those co-worker lunches you used to enjoy? Married *History* Suddenly these are viewed as dates!
Even when married, I still went on lunch time dates with co-workers - male and female - as did my husband. What's wrong with that? Sounds like your other half was too insecure.
Ya know your favorite late night channel? Married *History* Suddenly this becomes some quasi form of cheating!
You shouldn't NEED those late night channels anymore when you're married. :lol: Again, a person's insecurity comes into play. Those "late night" channels can be STIMULATING for both, ya know?
Last but not least, remember those luscious nights at your favorite adult lounge? Married *History*
Now honestly - did you ever go to those places for anything OTHER than hoping to get laid? :really:
So enjoy your datingdom while it exisists in reality! Everything takes on new life when you take the walk!
Sounds like a bit of bitterness on your part. :wink:

If you wanted things not to change, which is what I read in your post, then you weren't ready for it and probably shouldn't have gotten married.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
C'mon Pixie.... You're changing subjects again...

Now about that dowry? Is it enough for a fishing boat? :biggrin:

J

justhangn

From what I've seen of her backyard, it looks pretty sweet to me. :wink:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I'm still trying to convince Otter to let Catt have a Vette. :biggrin:

So, last night, Otter tells the guy selling the vette to say he's not gonna sell it to a friend. But let me tell you Sxy, the guy is easy...I'll use you as bait, if that's okay.:biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kyle
C'mon Pixie.... You're changing subjects again...

Now about that dowry? Is it enough for a fishing boat? :biggrin:

I guess you'll never know. You rejected me for too long. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
I guess you'll never know. You rejected me for too long. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
It's always the way... I come up a day late and dollar short! :rolleyes:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Recent events here make this thread newsworthy again... Let the deliberation begin!

:cheers:

chaotic

This is your captain!
The rules for whether or not it's a date are very similar to those for wiretapping. Plus, it's a date if you touch it.