What's in your Birchbox?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
For me it's hit or miss. It is nice to try new products that you may not have known existed or without having to purchase a full size, so I guess that's a yes.
This is why I like it. I've been disappointed more often than not lately but I'll stick with it because it fulfills my need to experiment with new products without having to spend a bunch of money. The sample sizes have definitely been dwindling. I usually get deluxe samples and a full sized product every now and then. The past few months I've been getting a few single-use packets which I could get for free at Sephora. Oh we'll. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I finally got mine today. I got a full sized Essie polish (No More Film, pretty color), a nice full sized cocoa butter lip balm, a serum sample with a snap off lid so I can't put it in the drawer in my bathroom, the Luna bar that everyone got, and a body oil that broke in the box. I'm sure they'd send me a replacement but I don't really care about it one way or another so I won't ask for one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I haven't gotten my box yet but the website says that it will contain:

• DDF® Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum
  • EVE LOM Cleanser - 100 ml
  • EVE LOM Muslin Cloths - 3 Pack
  • amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - 500 ml
  • LUNA Bar
  • Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara

Not sure what the muslin cloths are supposed to be for.

I love everything including the muslin cloth. It's for washing your face and does a nice job of cleaning and exfoliating. Who knew?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I got the lemon zest Luna Bar and I thought it was really good. The website showed me getting another flavor so I was surprised when the lemon one arrived.

The hair serum I got works really, really well and makes my hair super soft. It is a good size sample so it will take me a few weeks to finish it. Score!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
The hair serum I got works really, really well and makes my hair super soft. It is a good size sample so it will take me a few weeks to finish it. Score!

Can you please tell me how to use the hair serum? I can't read the directions on that little bottle even with my glasses. Before shampooing, after shampooing, wet hair, dry hair?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Can you please tell me how to use the hair serum? I can't read the directions on that little bottle even with my glasses. Before shampooing, after shampooing, wet hair, dry hair?
I can't read the directions either. I put it on after my shower when my hair is a little damp. I tried once when my hair was dry (just a tiny amount) and that seemed to work, too.

I guess we could Google the brand to figure out how to use it, but that would be too easy. :lol:

doubtfull24

I just got my box today sure does take awhile. I really like this months box. I got..

- Mox Botanical pomegranate and fig lip butter ..love it smells good and softened my lips!

- The balm cosmetics .. Mary-lou manizer...Love this very pretty highlight and a super cute little sample

- Liquid Silk The perfect wave and silk professional deep conditioning treatment both just a little packet but can't wait to try them

- Harvey Prince Eau Flirt perfume at first I didn't like it but after awhile it smelled better

- Mighty leaf assorted teas love this as I love tea

Attachments

• RSCN9731.jpg
    RSCN9731.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 72
  • RSCN9730.jpg
    RSCN9730.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I just got my box today sure does take awhile. I really like this months box. I got..

- Mox Botanical pomegranate and fig lip butter ..love it smells good and softened my lips!

- The balm cosmetics .. Mary-lou manizer...Love this very pretty highlight and a super cute little sample

- Liquid Silk The perfect wave and silk professional deep conditioning treatment both just a little packet but can't wait to try them

- Harvey Prince Eau Flirt perfume at first I didn't like it but after awhile it smelled better

- Mighty leaf assorted teas love this as I love tea

:frown: I like your box waaaay better than the one I got.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
November box

arrived yesterday...

etoile Diamond Dust nail polish -- pretty red color, will definitely try!

Jouer fragrance -- small roll-on. Don't normally wear perfume but this one combines gardenia, jasmine, and honeysuckle (3 of my top favorites) and smells wonderful!

Lulu Organics Lavender & Clary sage hair powder (dry shampoos) -- ick for the entire concept. Will pass this along to someone if I can find someone who's interested.

ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend lengthening Mascara - this looks like a full size product as it's huge. Will definitely try this!

Soyjoy cranberry bar -- worth a try, will toss in my purse for those "hungry & nothing to eat moments"

All-in-all, a pretty good haul! :biggrin: