What's next for Tim Tebow?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He will sell tons of tickets for sure.

If he can come close to some of the magic that he produced in Denver, then the team will be in better shape than it is now

Hank

my war

If he can come close to some of the magic that he produced in Denver, then the team will be in better shape than it is now

The rest of the team in Denver is good unlike Jax.... Denver's partial success wasn't all because of Tebow.

SoMdDude

Either Tebow plays H-Back or TE, or he slowly fades into the sunset, he is not a starting caliber QB in the NFL

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The rest of the team in Denver is good unlike Jax.... Denver's partial success wasn't all because of Tebow.

Maurice Jones-Drew being injured hasn't helped matters this year, but it's kind of hard to win football games when your quarterbacks (Gabbert and Henne) throw a bunch of interceptions.

Hank

my war
Maurice Jones-Drew being injured hasn't helped matters this year, but it's kind of hard to win football games when your quarterbacks (Gabbert and Henne) throw a bunch of interceptions.

Dude, I would take Vick over Teblow! Hell, what is Alex Smith going to do now that he lost his job? He is another I would take over Teblow!

thurley42

HY;FR

I think your an the magic the defense ad special teams produced. Tebow produced 65 yard passing games.

thurley42

HY;FR
Dude, I would take Vick over Teblow! Hell, what is Alex Smith going to do now that he lost his job? He is another I would take over Teblow!

Alex smith got benched with the highest QBR in the league. I'd take him in a second.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Well, not even Jacksonville wants Tebow. Guess the clock's struck 12 on Tebow Time.

Sadly, it's looking like Jacksonville's committed to Gabbert (I'm looking forward to 1-15:yahoo:)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If this doesn't open the eyes of the Tebowtards nothing will..

I don't get it. We saw the guy, with all his limitations, pick up Denver and lead them to the playoffs AND a first round win. How in the hell could his stock have fallen so far that he isn't ahead of Sanchez???? That not one team, not the Chiefs, not the Jags, not the Raiders, Mark is, to me, all the accuracy of Tebow (slam) absent the leadership skills and absent the running skills.

The Jets never even gave him a chance. Not even in the last freaking game so he could audition for someone else AND bring them maybe something in trade.

I wonder what it really is? Do they hate him in the film room? In practice? Good lord. Rex Grossman started two years ago. :shrug:

thurley42

HY;FR
I don't get it. We saw the guy, with all his limitations, pick up Denver and lead them to the playoffs AND a first round win. How in the hell could his stock have fallen so far that he isn't ahead of Sanchez???? That not one team, not the Chiefs, not the Jags, not the Raiders, Mark is, to me, all the accuracy of Tebow (slam) absent the leadership skills and absent the running skills.

The Jets never even gave him a chance. Not even in the last freaking game so he could audition for someone else AND bring them maybe something in trade.

I wonder what it really is? Do they hate him in the film room? In practice? Good lord. Rex Grossman started two years ago. :shrug:

He didn't lead anything...the defense, running game, and special teams did it...they won in spite of Tebow...4 games he had under 100 yards passing...

The pass he threw against the Steelers was a slant.....the first pass you learn how to throw in Pop Warner....Thomas was the one with the spectacular run, Tebow threw a pass that Mark Sanchez could throw in his sleep and everyone is ready to grown him as the MVP.

He didn't get a chance in NY because he isn't good.....I have to believe the powers that be in the NFL know more than we do. The fact that Jax won't take him despite the almost guarantee of astronomical ticket sales should tell everyone he's just not a good QB, no matter how much everyone thinks he's a great guy...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He didn't lead anything...the defense, running game, and special teams did it...they won in spite of Tebow...4 games he had under 100 yards passing... ..

I disagree. I got on that bandwagon and, like RGIII, he inspired his teammates. He made enough plays when they needed them. Did he make bad plays, too? Sure but, a lot of guys who are starters make bad plays without inspiring their teammates. That same defense didn't do as well under Orton, a guy who was on everyone's list of starters not too long ago.

I acknowledge Tim is NOT a NFL caliber QB but, what is that, really? Payton Manning has exactly one more Super Bowl than Tebow. That said, he, Tim, sure brings something to the table and IS an NFL caliber player. And there are LOTS of guys who are not leaders, are not motivating, and, while being better QB's, haven't won as much as he has.

:shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
H The fact that Jax won't take him despite the almost guarantee of astronomical ticket sales should tell everyone he's just not a good QB, no matter how much everyone thinks he's a great guy...

That right there tells me it is NOT about how he would do. Good lord, teams bring guys in all the time who are done because they sell tickets. We, the Skins, are the poster child for that sort of thing.

I am not trying to argue the guy is HoF material but, I am arguing he's not as bad as a lot of guys who start. Including Sanchez.

thurley42

HY;FR
That right there tells me it is NOT about how he would do. Good lord, teams bring guys in all the time who are done because they sell tickets. We, the Skins, are the poster child for that sort of thing.

I am not trying to argue the guy is HoF material but, I am arguing he's not as bad as a lot of guys who start. Including Sanchez.

Sanchez and Tebow based on skill alone isn't even a contest, Sanchez wins easily....

Another point I'd like to make with regards to Denver, as soon as he was traded, there was a fuss by the Broncos locker room about how they couldn't stand him...so again, I don't think he was inspiring anyone...I think it was the product of the schedule and a weak AFC West.