What's the deal with this guy?

PJay

Laguna Beach had a greeter years ago. He was some homeless guy that would wave to traffic as they entered the town. There is a statue of him now. There is even a restaurant named for him.

Aw, that's cool

calvcopf

IMHO, I don't feel you can help someone who is not willing to help themself.

I know a person that bought him a meal and a cold bottle of water on a hot day. He accepted it, then yelled "Where's my soda!"

What an ungrateful bastard.

PJay

I know a person that bought him a meal and a cold bottle of water on a hot day. He accepted it, then yelled "Where's my soda!"

What an ungrateful bastard.

That person still did the right thing, they did what was in their heart to do.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
On the Waze app, somebody flagged him as Police this morning. :lol: I guess they saw a car parked on the side of the road facing Rt 4 and figured it must be an under-cover cruiser. He's still across from Radio Shack by the old Calvert Middle School athletic field.

I saw him there yesterday afternoon headed south on 4. So when I went by this morning and saw a vehicle there, I knew it was him. The back open with a bunch of stuff sticking out. Maybe he's trying to get a job at the carnival.

DannyMotorcycle

How do you know he isn't the second coming of Jesus to see how you or the rest of us will react?
I'm still trying to figure out if the first coming of Jesus was actually more than a mere mortal

We all should help our fellow man or women when he or she is in need. These days our fellow man seem to be Aholes. Your failure to plan does not constitute my emergency nor my charity. We all need to do more to help each other. and just how do you conclude that? Myself included. maybe your'e right. How many thousands can you give me? I give in church and I have volunteered in 4 different ways and I still don't think it is enough. I don't either. I take paypal and cash My wife claims I am never home because I have been out helping others. I am not talking about the politician addictive type of handouts. I am talking about us, you and me as human beings helping each other. Giving each other a helping hand when and where we can.

Remember, what you give will rewarded in turn tenfold.

Alright so how many thousands are you going to give me?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
He seems to be staying out of the public eye more than usual. For the longest time, I'd always see him sitting along Rt 4 reading the newspaper or whatever. I see his car parked somewhere more than I actually see him nowadays... which isn't a bad thing. :lol:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Spotted this afternoon sitting out in front of the Courthouse in Prince Frederick. Car was parked in the Suburban Propane parking lot looking like it was barfing garbage.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Spotted this afternoon sitting out in front of the Courthouse in Prince Frederick. Car was parked in the Suburban Propane parking lot looking like it was barfing garbage.

pics or it din't happen

He's been there or thereabouts for the past week or so, as I drive down main street to the post office. I've seen him moving from in front of the Courthouse over to the bench across the street where people catch the bus - even nearly down by St. John Vianney.