What's the most exciting NASCAR race?

Favorite NASCAR track

• Total voters

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Some Joey Logano fan on these forums says "boring short tracks" should be banned.

So I want to know what Smibville's favorite NASCAR races are.

Pete

Repete
Some Joey Logano fan on these forums says "boring short tracks" should be banned.

So I want to know what Smibville's favorite NASCAR races are.

If you are the co-owner of the "regions leading motor sports source" should you be taking a dump on your region and its inhabitants?

"Taking a dump" is a metaphor by the way, I doubt you could muster a real dump big enough to bother a person. Probably just little pellets like a rabbit or something.

DipStick

If you are the co-owner of the "regions leading motor sports source" should you be taking a dump on your region and its inhabitants?

"Taking a dump" is a metaphor by the way, I doubt you could muster a real dump big enough to bother a person. Probably just little pellets like a rabbit or something.

The person I'm talking about lives in North Carolina. :killingme

Pete

Repete
The person I'm talking about lives in North Carolina. :killingme

So the SMIBVILLE you are referring to and the poll you put up on SOMD.com which is a regional site serving primarily Southern Maryland are both actually REALLY about North Carolina?

I'd much rather watch a short track race (Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond) - especially a night race at a short track.

They aren't usually as boring as some of the other races.

DipStick

So the SMIBVILLE you are referring to and the poll you put up on SOMD.com which is a regional site serving primarily Southern Maryland are both actually REALLY about North Carolina?

I was being facetious.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Andi, isn't it true that you like short tracks because you hope that one day they'll let your short bus drive on one? Then you can lick the windows, and they might even let you take your helmet off!

Pete

Repete
Your opinion doesn't mean squat to me. :shrug:

:

So the fact I think you are a complete and utter dooshbag, a dooshbag beyond dooshbaggyness, a 15 on the dooshbag scale that only goes up to 10, an insolent little twit who's parents should be jailed because they didn't practice safe sex, a dooshbag whose mouth runs like a ducks ass, a dooshbag that is a prime example DR Spock didn't know shiat, a dooshbag so huge you prove self esteem gone wild is a bad thing, a dooshbag who probably still pees his pants, a dooshbag so sniveling and repugnant even Mother Theresa wouldn't feel sorry for, wouldn't bother you at all?

DipStick

So the fact I think you are a complete and utter dooshbag, a dooshbag beyond dooshbaggyness, a 15 on the dooshbag scale that only goes up to 10, an insolent little twit who's parents should be jailed because they didn't practice safe sex, a dooshbag whose mouth runs like a ducks ass, a dooshbag that is a prime example DR Spock didn't know shiat, a dooshbag so huge you prove self esteem gone wild is a bad thing, a dooshbag who probably still pees his pants, a dooshbag so sniveling and repugnant even Mother Theresa wouldn't feel sorry for, wouldn't bother you at all?

But... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

SOME1 SAID SOMETHING MEAM TO ME ON THE INTERNETZ!!!! :cds:

:rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
Are you go crying to Vrai and ask her to delete your account? Again?

Go ahead. That'll show us.

I have to say the 7 and a half minutes he spent curled in the fetal position in his moms basement crying before logging back on was spectacular!

muttdog

Short tracks were the best racing in nascar, Bristol night race being my favorite. Now that nascar has the cot, its just a 43 car iroc race so I dont watch anymore.