What's the most exciting NASCAR race?

Favorite NASCAR track

• Total voters
S

S4B

Some Joey Logano fan on these forums says "boring short tracks" should be banned.

So I want to know what Smibville's favorite NASCAR races are.
The person I'm talking about lives in North Carolina. :killingme
So the SMIBVILLE you are referring to and the poll you put up on SOMD.com which is a regional site serving primarily Southern Maryland are both actually REALLY about North Carolina?
I was being facetious.
:smack:
And this is why your ignorant azz is known as shiat4brains.
:smack:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Some Joey Logano fan on these forums says "boring short tracks" should be banned.

So I want to know what Smibville's favorite NASCAR races are.

It ain't the tracks and it ain't the drivers.

Are you really OK with the National Association of Stock Car Racing not racing stock cars? :lol:

E

EmptyTimCup

It ain't the tracks and it ain't the drivers.

Are you really OK with the National Association of Stock Car Racing not racing stock cars? :lol:

Ford Taurus and Chevy Malibu ........

Maybe they should race Ford Focus, Chevy Cobalt ... Toyota Prius ...

:killingme

jrt_ms1995

Any of those 5 would be a good start, if they were the actual unit-body, front wheel drive, 3.0-liter or whatever cars that one can actually buy, rather than a tube-steel, rear wheel drive, Chevy small block with a vaguely Taurus-like or Malibu-like outer body shell and no parts from the actual production car other than the snap-nut holding on a bowtie or oval.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Maybe they should. What would a Ford Tarus or Chevy Colbalt be if Ford and Chevy raced against each other?
Used to be they were required to manufacture a minum of 500 units to qualify as stock.
They weren't allowed to compete and now they're going under.
Sad

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Any of those 5 would be a good start, if they were the actual unit-body, front wheel drive, 3.0-liter or whatever cars that one can actually buy, rather than a tube-steel, rear wheel drive, Chevy small block with a vaguely Taurus-like or Malibu-like outer body shell and no parts from the actual production car other than the snap-nut holding on a bowtie or oval.

They're all the "car of tomorrow"
Only difference is vinyl stickers