Whats the real difference?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:lol: You may not have a body like hers YET but it sounds like you're well on your way. Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the great work! :yahoo:
Why thank you for the words of encouragement.

It is pretty exciting to finally drop the excess weight. Liberating, in fact.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
between the cut in men's clothing and women's clothing?

I buy women's slacks and the petite sizes are a tad too short, and the regular/average requires me to hem them. I hate hemming pants, and I hate paying someone to do it for me even more.

So, the past few times I've purchased slacks, I've gone to the men's section and bought slacks with my waist and length measurements, and they seem to fit nicely. I don't have to worry about the waist being too tight or lax, and I don't have to deal with hemming them.

The only difference, and I'm not even sure if it is a *real* difference, is that the room in the thighs is a little more generous.

So, is there a real difference in the cut in women's slacks vice men's slacks?

It's way too long on me. I still have to cut off between 2 to 5 inches off the Petite pants/dresses. I haven't find a petite pants that finally fit my height without needing to hem them. :ohwell:

The difference in women's are that they are made to fit any curve shapes because of hips. The men's have no room for hips. It's a straight down from waist.

Congratulation on your weight loss! :yay:

H

HouseCat

I've drawn a rendition of what the figure model designers must be using when they cut out patterns.

Attachments

• The Pants.JPG
    The Pants.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 74