Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Busy body

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Too many polls

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinky sex.

Whips, chains, black leather, spike heels...just annoying because no one ever invites me.

:fixed:

I have to go with the petty grievances people have with each other. If they aren't personally bothering you, just avoid it and move on with your life.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You left out chewing tobacco.

Don't know about worst, but it IS the most disgusting.

Someone said something in another poll about kissing a smoker.. the thought of a 'dipper' makes me want to hurl.

You can't imagine how happy I was when BG finally gave it up.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I chose "Poor Financial Decisions", "Gluttony/bad diet" and "Smoking."

I am guilty of 2/3 but feel like the 3rd (Gluttony) is the most damaging and disgusting.

I am working on the financial arena. It'll take time, but it'll come around. :yay:

I have no plans to quit smoking. I do enjoy it. I don't, however, enjoy smoky smelling clothes or damaging my clothes from smokes. It pizzes me off.

T

toppick08

I chose "Poor Financial Decisions", "Gluttony/bad diet" and "Smoking."

I am guilty of 2/3 but feel like the 3rd (Gluttony) is the most damaging and disgusting.

I am working on the financial arena. It'll take time, but it'll come around. :yay:

I have no plans to quit smoking. I do enjoy it. I don't, however, enjoy smoky smelling clothes or damaging my clothes from smokes. It pizzes me off.

Sloth is worse.......VV

I hate a lazy man...:evil:

D1VA

My worst habit is my nasty mouth. The words that I release can be pretty shocking at times. I can hang with the boyz!:1bdz: