What's up with Dr Rhodes just...

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I spoke to a nurse at Calvert hospital Thursday, she said Dr Rhode's husband was in a terrible car accident, and lost either one or both legs. Things have not been going well for her.

You can get your medical records by going to Calvert hospital records division, paying a fee (I think it's 15.00?) and requesting that all records be sent to you or a specific doctor. She also said do it fairly soon since they'll be put on microfisch soon.

This sucks....I feel bad about her husband but they should have sent out a letter or something.

I have been on allergy shots for almost 2 years now and she leaves. Oh well, its a good excuse to stop the shots anyway. I'm doing good on zyrtec.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Her patients deserved an answer.

That may be so, but I would think that the nurse discussing the doctors husbands medical with someone other than his spouse would fall under HIPPA laws. But I could be wrong.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That may be so, but I would think that the nurse discussing the doctors husbands medical with someone other than his spouse would fall under HIPPA laws. But I could be wrong.
She didn't go into specifics, just that he had been in a terrible accident. Same as someone posts that sort of thing on here.

I agree, it was not handled well, and i was/am still miffed about it, it was unprofessional to say the least, but I'm sure if i had such a family emergency, I might not be thinking clearly either. I just wanted to pass along the info as it was given to me.