whats up

camily

Peace
Hey Wes, I'm older than you, but I need money for services. I'm broke (not to be confused with NoMoney). Me love you long time. :smoochy:

shajaynicemm

:lmao:
tikipirate said:
The differences in lifestyle between Cali and SoMD will soon become apparant once you start meeting the ladies of this area. A diet of crabs, 10 oz Buds and Marlboro Lights puts a hurtin' on a body.

How about a woman your age who just looks like she's 50? Would that satisfy your pathology?

Tri

Thank you, come again.
harleygirl said:
Stay away from Solomons Island, most folks are your age or younger. Try Toots bar in Hollywood, or Back Road Inn in Compton.

:yeahthat: and Dew Drop in Hollywood also.

S

Schizo

camily said:
Hey Wes, I'm older than you, but I need money for services. I'm broke (not to be confused with NoMoney). Me love you long time. :smoochy:

:killingme :killingme

S

Schizo

tikipirate said:
The differences in lifestyle between Cali and SoMD will soon become apparant once you start meeting the ladies of this area. A diet of crabs, 10 oz Buds and Marlboro Lights puts a hurtin' on a body.

How about a woman your age who just looks like she's 50? Would that satisfy your pathology?

:yeahthat:

True Dat!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
tikipirate said:

Not every lady around here has a diet of crabs and marlboro lights...........I really :barf: crabs

W

Wes

Thank you all for entertaining me or letting me be your entertainment since Noon. I have to get off now talk to you later.