whats up

W

Wes

What does this mean?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2> Thread</TD><TD class=thead>Date</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263180 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 03:13 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">shes 51 short, chunky w/big boobs and puts out (to anyone)</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263242 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 02:40 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%"></TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263360 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 01:39 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Mikes a doush bag...Vrai is married they are effing with you..but trust me. Go to toots and meet RoseRed.! If she is gonna go!</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263316 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 01:30 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">amen brother</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wes said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2> Thread</TD><TD class=thead>Date</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263180 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 03:13 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">shes 51 short, chunky w/big boobs and puts out (to anyone)</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263242 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 02:40 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%"></TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263360 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 01:39 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Mikes a doush bag...Vrai is married they are effing with you..but trust me. Go to toots and meet RoseRed.! If she is gonna go!</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_pos.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1263316 width="50%">whats up</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-16-2005 01:30 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">amen brother</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Easy to interpret... Someone is very jealous of Morgie. Mikey and Vrai are husband and wife, they just like to pretend they are not married on the board. And last but not least, someone must think you are interested in chicks with lots of piercings and tattoos...:yay:

W

Wes

kwillia said:
Easy to interpret... Someone is very jealous of Morgie. Mikey and Vrai are husband and wife, they just like to pretend they are not married on the board. And last but not least, someone must think you are interested in chicks with lots of piercings and tattoos...:yay:
thank you kwillia

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Wes said:
I hope Vrai tore you a new one when you got home. Trying to pass off your wife, unbelievable.
:killingme I sooo hope you're someone's MPD. If not, you're going to be the most confused person in SOMD when they're done with you.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Wes said:
she wont. she said you were mistaken and she only dates men her age or older.

That is just cuz she thinks you are not a real person :huggy: but a MPD of someone. Guess you will just have to prove yourself and show up to a gathering.

camily

Peace
Mikey, you never told me you were married! Vrai's gonna revoke my "Premo" status. Oh well, an extra $20 for Christmas. :shrug:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
jwwb2000 said:
That is just cuz she thinks you are not a real person :huggy: but a MPD of someone. Guess you will just have to prove yourself and show up to a gathering.
Without the shirt...