whats up

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Wes said:
I said 40 to 60. I'm not going to retirement home on a Friday night smartass.
Stay away from Solomons Island, most folks are your age or younger. Try Toots bar in Hollywood, or Back Road Inn in Compton.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
Stay away from Solomons Island, most folks are your age or younger. Try Toots bar in Hollywood, or Back Road Inn in Compton.

So you'll be at Toot's tonight? :popcorn:

Jameo

What?!
Wes said:
Where is a good place to go out on a Friday night to meet up with the older crowd?

PM Penn. He knows where all the honies hang on Fridays for tapioca puddin' :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Wes said:
I never said there was anything wrong with it. It was funny.
Hey Wes, you're not impressing the mature ladies here.... Try clicking the "Reply with Quote" link at the lower right corner of a post if you want us to know who you're replying to. Go get em stud!! :high5:

Signed,

BigHead

W

Wes

Mikeinsmd said:
Hey Wes, you're not impressing the mature ladies here.... Try clicking the "Reply with Quote" link at the lower right corner of a post if you want us to know who you're replying to. Go get em stud!! :high5:

Signed,

BigHead
Thanks Buddy

Signed,
BigWeeWee

Mikeinsmd

Wes said:
Thanks. Where does Vraiblonde and Morganj614 go on Friday nights?
Well right after church, they stop by the firehouse for the ladies auxilliary meeting, then on to Port Tobacco for "The Port Tobacco Players" theater, then it's off to Dennies for chicken fried steak and chocolate milk!!

Sometimes they get wild and hit Berts Drive Inn for a malted on the way home!!