What's your favorite dessert topping?

Lately, I am into the Maker's Mark flavor...:yay:

Ick....I don't like the dark stuff. Did you hear that? I don't like it dark!!! :lol:

I am all over McDonalds hot fudge OMG that stuff is good.

You are so preggers looking!!!! Whats the count down too?

I haven't been to McDonalds in FOREVERRRRRR but my god, I used to LOVE dipping their fries in their soft serve vanilla :yum:

Ahhh I should be so preggers looking! I'm due ONE MONTH from TODAY! :biggrin:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Mmmmm liquored up whipped cream. I haven't tried it yet but it tempts me every time I go to the liquor store.

I haven't tried it yet either - it just might be worth trying out sometime with someone (or maybe "off of someone") :lol:
Hey Pixie, wanna have a liquored whipped cream tasting party? :razz:

I've had it before, it's pretty strong...would be good on a shot, like a blow job or a buttery nipple :yum:

Hey Kris, cute pic BTW!
Sounds like you've got some hands-on experience with this stuff. As Hank said: :hot:
Maybe you need to give some demonstrations for us. :lol: :killingme

Hey Kris, cute pic BTW!
Sounds like you've got some hands-on experience with this stuff. As Hank said: :hot:

Thanks!

Ummmm you're complimenting my pregnant picture then asking me to demonstrate taking blow job and buttery nipple shots?? :eyebrow:

:lol:

lovinmaryland

Thanks!

Ummmm you're complimenting my pregnant picture then asking me to demonstrate taking blow job and buttery nipple shots?? :eyebrow:

demented huh!!!

Wow 30 days til J man that is awesome! Cant wait to see the little critter :huggy:

I get to see my cousins baby tomorrow. He just got out of Childrens this week. Very excited!!!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Hey Kris, cute pic BTW!

Thanks!

demented huh!!!

Kris & lovin, I was just joking around about the demostration. That's why I had the :lol: and the :killingme
I guess I didn't word it very well. My bad. Didn't me to offend. Just jokin around like I always do. My apologies if it offended anyone.

demented huh!!!

Wow 30 days til J man that is awesome! Cant wait to see the little critter :huggy:

I get to see my cousins baby tomorrow. He just got out of Childrens this week. Very excited!!!

Demented? Slightly :lol:

Ahhh YES 30 day or less. She said she'd like to see me hold out for at least 2 more weeks, which really put things into perspective. I mean, I could holding and cuddling my son in just a couple weeks....but no more than a month, gahhh :yahoo:

Oh wow, he's been there this whole time?? Awww I'm guessing everything's okay now...that's great. I know you're excited to see that wittle bitty baby!!

Kris & lovin, I was just joking around about the demostration. That's why I had the :lol: and the :killingme
I guess I didn't word it very well. My bad. Didn't me to offend. Just jokin around like I always do. My apologies if it offended anyone.

Ohhh I know, hence the ":lol:" in my response :smile:

lovinmaryland

Demented? Slightly :lol:

Ahhh YES 30 day or less. She said she'd like to see me hold out for at least 2 more weeks, which really put things into perspective. I mean, I could holding and cuddling my son in just a couple weeks....but no more than a month, gahhh :yahoo:

Oh wow, he's been there this whole time?? Awww I'm guessing everything's okay now...that's great. I know you're excited to see that wittle bitty baby!!

Wow 2 weeks huh that is wild!! Are you dialated at all...not that it really matters lol I know people who were closed tight like a drum at their apt then hours later had the damn baby and I was walking around 3 cm for a damn month. :lol:

Wow 2 weeks huh that is wild!! Are you dialated at all...not that it really matters lol I know people who were closed tight like a drum at their apt then hours later had the damn baby and I was walking around 3 cm for a damn month. :lol:

:lol: Nope, not yet. She's checking again next Tuesday (and every Tuesday until delivery). My friend went to the doctor on a Thursday, 3 weeks before her due date with their first child, and wasn't dialated....she delivered their baby girl that Saturday. So who knows what could happen. I want to hold out though until at least after next weekend....I have maternity photos set up for then and I'd be soooooo bummed if I missed out. Seriously, I'd cry!

lovinmaryland

:lol: Nope, not yet. She's checking again next Tuesday (and every Tuesday until delivery). My friend went to the doctor on a Thursday, 3 weeks before her due date with their first child, and wasn't dialated....she delivered their baby girl that Saturday. So who knows what could happen. I want to hold out though until at least after next weekend....I have maternity photos set up for then and I'd be soooooo bummed if I missed out. Seriously, I'd cry!

Man I wish I was skinny like you!!! I always wanted to get those done but i got all fat and portly looking. Seriously my face swelled up like a damn beach ball.

Even your face is still skinny :drama:

:lol: :love:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
<Newbie :killingme

just so U comprehend, & FYI aint yr damn buddy eitha!!!

meanwhile.....back @ The .....

no offense 2 mayb sum1, but to the gurls, way outta line. just bow out gracefully. or mayb u du a wtf eva u do as a fun guy curtsy.

b/c sum1 knows damn good & well who U R!

Lance, I wasn't saying I was your buddy. The :buddies: was meant as "I'm just jokin around, so sit down, relax, and have a beer"

As for "bowing out gracefully", that's what the apology was for. I realized it may have offended someone so I took responsibility for it and apologized.

BTW, Why are you talking to yourself? Aren't you and pooazzredneck the same? :confused: :killingme