What's your favorite SoMD restaurant?

Kinnakeet

Hey man - if you don’t like it, you don’t like it. Far be it from me to change your mind. There aren’t a ton of good seafood places in southern MD, despite being surrounded by water. My theory for that is because there are too many cheapskates like you who live here and watermen decide to take their seafood up the road where they can fetch prices that are better aligned with the amount of labor that goes into getting fresh seafood to the restaurant table.

BUT, more importantly…. When you say it’s overpriced, that implies to me that you know how much items on their menu should cost. After all, one cannot logically make a conclusion that something is “over” priced unless there is a baseline for comparison.

So. How much should some various items at Foxy Fish cost?
Like I said over priced before the democrat plandemic and still over priced and we do agree on one topic we are surrounded by water and the only way to have good seafood is buy it and cook it yourself and 95% of the time that is what I do the other 5% I hope where I go will be good and most of the time it is not

OccamsRazor

Met up with some friends at the Foxy Fish. Someone ordered 2 sides of snow crab. Just for the 2 sides (6 edible legs in total) it was $45. Damn!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Met up with some friends at the Foxy Fish. Someone ordered 2 sides of snow crab. Just for the 2 sides (6 edible legs in total) it was $45. Damn!
Quite often harris teeter had crab leg pieces, cooked, cleaned, shelled in a takeout box for $5. Its as much meat as in a pound of uncooked crab legs. If you want it hot, just steam it a couple of minutes.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Quite often harris teeter had crab leg pieces, cooked, cleaned, shelled in a takeout box for $5. Its as much meat as in a pound of uncooked crab legs. If you want it hot, just steam it a couple of minutes.
And ya, know, these little $5 boxes are really good. The cocktail sauce is the best commercially-made that I've had; I still prefer my homemade, but this stuff is pretty darn delicious.