What's your go to cocktail?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Mine are a 7 & 7, bonus points if they use ginger ale instead of sprite.
White run & coke, with lime.
Margarita on the rocks, no salt. If we are at a seaside bar then a frozen margarita is acceptable.
Pina colada if I want a desserty drink.
When I had a lingering cough, I sipped fireball on the rocks. It may not have cured anything but it sure was tasty.

Convince me that I need to try your go to drink.

Spitfire

Greetings:

I drink Negronis as an aperitivo and bourbon or a super peaty scotch after meals or an occasional relax after work drink.

That’s about it - I’m not a “craft cocktail” guy. Spouse is a wine importer, so I get to taste lots of French wines but not really my thing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Greetings:

I drink Negronis as an aperitivo and bourbon or a super peaty scotch after meals or an occasional relax after work drink.

That’s about it - I’m not a “craft cocktail” guy. Spouse is a wine importer, so I get to taste lots of French wines but not really my thing.
Had you figgered for an MD2020 consumer.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Catoctin creek rye, it's smoother than any bourbon I've had with just a little peppery heat to it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like beer. It makes me a jolly good fellow...

Unfortunately beer no longer likes me so now I go with hard seltzer.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Diet Dr. Pepper with a twist of lime.

Edit: Deer Park and lots of it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Margarita on the rocks, no salt. If we are at a seaside bar then a frozen margarita is acceptable.
When I had a lingering cough, I sipped fireball on the rocks. It may not have cured anything but it sure was tasty.

When I tried that Fireball on the rocks in South Padre - I really liked it! :yay:

My standard go-to is Bacardi Light and diet coke, with lime.

Margarita on the rocks, no salt for me, as well. (unless it's hot outside then I like 'em frozen) My favorite margaritas are the more citrus-y or cranberry ones. I like tart vs. sweet.

TPD

the poor dad
Jameson & Ginger Ale with lime.

Old Fashioned if the bartender knows his stuff.

Makers Mark over ice.

in that order.

Scat

A 16 year + single malt (prefer MaCallan and Lagavulin)
a decent bourbon - Blantons or Knob Creek
a good margarita - lime juice, agave nectar and a nice tequila (Julio)
Fireball - its hard not to like; rocks, ginger ale, Mountain Dew but a crowd pleaser is mango, pineapple, guava + ginger ale and fireball over ice (little umbrella and pool side optional)