What's your gum flavor?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I probably buy a pack a year and it's always sugar-free, usually something fruity in flavor. Cinnamon is good, too!

Cowgirl

My poll was going to ask if you prefer minty or fruity flavored gum. I was also going to ask if you were younger than 20, 20-30, 30-40, or over 40. I wanted to see if there was any connection to age and gum flavor. :lol:

lovinmaryland

My poll was going to ask if you prefer minty or fruity flavored gum. I was also going to ask if you were younger than 20, 20-30, 30-40, or over 40. I wanted to see if there was any connection to age and gum flavor. :lol:

Have you ever had bubble gum flavored ice cream? OMFG you will think you died and went to heaven it is so fantastic!!!

SoMDGirl42

I like the dessert delights sugar free. The strawberry shortcake is the bomb.

For your non-exisit poll, I prefer fruity flavors and I'm over 40. :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't chew gum very often but I always have some in my purse. I always buy Orbit, and usually get a different flavor everytime. I usually prefer the fruity ones, but am not against mint or cinnamon. Right now I have the sweet mint flavor. I can't stand anything bubblegum flavored.

And I'm 29. :biggrin: