Whats your sexual orientation?

Whats your sexual orientation?

• Total voters

Azzy

I am sick of looking at the "whats your marital status" poll, so here. This one is more interesting anyway.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sex and jigsaw puzzles.
they both make sense to me
parts are made to fit only one way without causing some sort of damage.

Azzy

bcp said:
Sex and jigsaw puzzles.
they both make sense to me
parts are made to fit only one way without causing some sort of damage.
So basically what you're trying to say is that you are the only man on these boards who doesn't like lesbians? :confused:

J

juggy4805

Most people don't wear their sexuality on their sleeve so this won't be accurate.

bcp

In My Opinion
Azzy said:
So basically what you're trying to say is that you are the only man on these boards who doesn't like lesbians? :confused:
no need to get nasty with me.
lesbians are doing the same damn things to each other that I would do with a female. Except for some of the toys, Im beating a women if she hops in bed with me wearing a strapon.

other than that? the same damn things, so, no I dont have a problem with lesbians.
except for the ones that look like Rosie O'Donnal. Try thinking about two of her in the same bed.. hell, try thinking about how you would support the bed.

onebdzee

off the shelf
you really should have put "all of the above" in this poll

For those of us............uuuuummmm........I mean.................for those that change from day to day depending on our.........uuuuummmmmm...........I mean, their mood