What's your Zodiac Sign?

What is you Zodiac Sign

• Total voters

sockgirl77

sanchezf said:
I've always thought this was the chart for zodiac signs
I'm a Capricorn but by yours I'm not

<TABLE class=datatable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=datatable>Sign</TH><TH class=datatable>Symbol</TH><TH class=datatable>Dates</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Aries</TD><TD class=datatable>
aries.gif
Ram</TD><TD class=datatable>March 21 - April 19</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Taurus</TD><TD class=datatable>
taurus.gif
Bull</TD><TD class=datatable>April 20 - May 20</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Gemini</TD><TD class=datatable>
gemini.gif
Twins</TD><TD class=datatable>May 21 - June 20</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Cancer</TD><TD class=datatable>
cancer.gif
Crab</TD><TD class=datatable>June 21 - July 22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Leo</TD><TD class=datatable>
leo.gif
Lion</TD><TD class=datatable>July 23 - August 22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Virgo</TD><TD class=datatable>
virgo.gif
Virgin</TD><TD class=datatable>August 23 - September 22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Libra</TD><TD class=datatable>
libra.gif
Balance</TD><TD class=datatable>September 23 - October 22</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Scorpio</TD><TD class=datatable>
scorpio.gif
Scorpion</TD><TD class=datatable>October 23 - November 21</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Sagittarius</TD><TD class=datatable>
sagittarius.gif
Archer</TD><TD class=datatable>November 22 - December 21</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Capricorn</TD><TD class=datatable>
capricorn.gif
Goat</TD><TD class=datatable>December 22 - January 19</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Aquarius</TD><TD class=datatable>
aquarius.gif
Water Bearer</TD><TD class=datatable>January 20 - February 18</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datatable>Pisces</TD><TD class=datatable>
pisces.gif
Fish</TD><TD class=datatable>February 19 - March 20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
My grandmother was born on June 21st and she says she's a Gemini. :shrug:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
sockgirl77 said:
My grandmother was born on June 21st and she says she's a Gemini. :shrug:

Some calendars start one day later; I guess those born on those days are considered on the 'cusp' .....

S

StephenCMT

I'm a Saggitarius. Now if only I had the lower body of a horse... :O

K

kris31280

Pisces... and I've been "marked" if you will... my 3rd tattoo is my pisces symbol.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
looks like pisces is leading the poll this morning...15 folks..

aps45819, BadGirl, baileydog, Geek, hotmomma, kris31280, Larry Gude, MissMissy, MLGTS08, Nanny Pam, rack'm, Radiant1, Roberta, SHELLRJA, TWL's wife

quoted from Wikipedia...

"Pisceans are said to like mystery and solitude to dream in. Pisces is said by some astrologers to possess the qualities of all the previous eleven Signs of the Zodiac. Hence, Pisces are said to be the 'dustbin' of the Zodiac. In terms of anatomy, Pisces is said to rule the feet, liver, and lymphatics. In terms of geography, Pisces is linked with Baja California, Toyama Prefecture, Tibet, and Guyana.
Physically, individuals born under the sign of Pisces supposedly tend to have large albeit dainty feet, heavy-lidded and liquid eyes, a tall stature, and a broad physique."
'the dustbin' of the Zodiac....never heard that one before:razz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pisces_(astrology)

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
StephenCMT said:
I'm a Saggitarius. Now if only I had the lower body of a horse... :O

That's okay....according to Wikipedia, you have other attributes....:killingme

"There is an often reported physicality to Sagittarians that gets them involved in vigorous athletics and bold travel-adventures. They bring this flexibility to the bedroom and this lusty, anything-goes attitude can cause them to take a walk on the wild side.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-about_2>[4]"</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>

MMDad

Lem Putt
Roberta said:
In a proper sentence please.

Oh look! It's Kelsey Grammar trying to correct me.

I love it when grammar nazi's screw up their correction. Would that be a proper sentence you used?

You really need to let go of your obsession with me. No means no, no matter how much you beg.