when arguing on a forum

Have you changed your point of view

• Yes, After considering the information and checking their facts

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • No, I am correct and they should realize this

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I will never admit to seeing their point of view

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I have had visions of dismembering those that oppose my superior thought process

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
have you ever changed your own opinion of the subject based on what others have said or pointed out?

bcp

In My Opinion
there have been things that I have argued in favor of that after looking at facts, and doing a bit more research on, I discovered that I was actually arguing against what I really thought in the first place.

there are people on the other forum that I will argue with no matter what their position is. as soon as I see their name, I just know they are wrong.

there was this one nutcase that went by the name of MLA or something like that,,, well, I wont get into it here.

Novus Collectus

bcp said:
there have been things that I have argued in favor of that after looking at facts, and doing a bit more research on, I discovered that I was actually arguing against what I really thought in the first place.
You're welocome. ;)

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
You running a fever...:eyebrow:

:huggy: :lmao:

I've changed my opinion on a few things many o' time after some indepth discussions on here.
Don't shatter my illusions. :lmao:

Novus Collectus

bcp said:
there was this one nutcase that went by the name of MLA or something like that,,, well, I wont get into it here.
Of course you won't get into it here....you know by now my superior intellect is unmatched! :razz: