• April and October

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • March and November

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Z

if you will
That reminds me, when are they changing the DST dates? Didn't legislation go through recently "extending" DST?

Mikeinsmd

John Z said:
That reminds me, when are they changing the DST dates? Didn't legislation go through recently "extending" DST?
:yeahthat: I thought in '07, it goes away. I hope so anyway. I think it's usually in April & October. :shrug:

Vince

1st Sunday in April and last Sunday in Oct., but something is different this year. :confused: .......something about starting it early.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My co-worker told me that we were no longer going to "fall back;" however, we would continue to "spring forward." :jameo:

Welcome to my world.

:killingme

Mikeinsmd

BS Gal said:
My co-worker told me that we were no longer going to "fall back;" however, we would continue to "spring forward." :jameo:

Welcome to my world.

Did you get Fancybelle straight? :jet:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Z said:

...I'm hunting wabbits...huh huh huh...

:lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:

Welcome to my world.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Larry Gude said:
...begin and end?
I MAY get this backwards..

But I THINK it starts when we set our clocks forward an hour, and ends when we set them back an hour..

You're Welcome! :yay: