• April and October

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • March and November

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
This issue is that some electronic devices and computer systems are still set to use the old dates, prior to the Energy Policy Act of 2005. So, don't be too surpised if you see some funky things happening in March when your VCR is suddenly missing the shows you programmed it to tape.

forestal said:
This issue is that some electronic devices and computer systems are still set to use the old dates, prior to the Energy Policy Act of 2005. So, don't be too surpised if you see some funky things happening in March when your VCR is suddenly missing the shows you programmed it to tape.
We should make the friggin' politicians who voted for this crap come out and reset them all.

BlackSheep

forestal said:
Just like Y2K huh??!! :jameo:
March 11-"Spring" forward even though it isn't Spring
November 4th "Fall" back.

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday in March and end the first Sunday in November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to resume the 2005 Daylight Saving Time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

voter

BS Gal said:
My co-worker told me that we were no longer going to "fall back;" however, we would continue to "spring forward." :jameo:

Welcome to my world.

:killingme

Great!! in twelve years I'll be on the night shift and wont get off it untill I retire

CMC122

Go Braves!
More importantly since the daylight savings time date has changed will this impact the opening of the Tiki Bar?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
CMC122 said:
More importantly since the daylight savings time date has changed will this impact the opening of the Tiki Bar?
And the ground hog said early spring, so I think they should move up the opening a couple of weeks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...I guess I've had my fun.

1/3 of us recently found out it changed.

1/3 of us knew it long enough to tell the first third.

and...

1/3 of us still don't know. :lmao:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CMC122 said:

the "PeePee" Bar opens Friday, April 20th this year....! They have signs up already.