When shooting

TreeRat

Always a Good Target
Glock just needs to put out a PSA and be done with it.

"If you are going to pull trigger while gun is pointed at self, this gun is not for you"

Okay...I'll bite.

What design do you consider more suitible for this insanity?

TR

Cowgirl

Ok, so why isn't he at the ER? Or did he already to go the ER? And if you go to the ER with a foot that looks like that, what can they do for you? Would they amputate? :jameo:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Okay...I'll bite.

What design do you consider more suitible for this insanity?

TR

Not sure how you took my post or what you mean here but I don't like any combat handgun with a manual safety. What I mean by what I wrote is that if you can't/aren't going to follow the basic rules of safe firearm handling then Glocks are not for you.

Last edited:

TreeRat

Always a Good Target
Not sure how you took my post or what you mean here but I don't like any combat handgun with a manual safety. What I mean by what I wrote is that if you can't/aren't going to follow the basic rules of safe firearm handling then Glocks are not for you.

You mean like......

Always point the gun in safe direction.
Never pont a gun at something your not willing to destroy.
Never place your finger inside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
Always have a safe backstop.

I'm simply stating that no design is without risk should one not follow long understood and basic safety protocal.

I think the gun in question here was of the 1911 design BTW.

TR

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
You mean like......

Always point the gun in safe direction.
Never pont a gun at something your not willing to destroy.
Never place your finger inside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
Always have a safe backstop.

I'm simply stating that no design is without risk should one not follow long understood and basic safety protocal.

I think the gun in question here was of the 1911 design BTW.

TR

I guess you missed the meaning in my post, you don't know the history, Larry hates the Glock design, I think it is great...... for people who are not going to pull the trigger when they aren't on their intended target.

Can you post the information on this being a 1911? I've seen this posted on several sites over the past 3 months or so but no one has confirmed what the firearm was.

Anyway, you have a great day there.