When Will Race-Baiting Kamala Harris Acknowledge She Is A Descendant Of A Slave Owner?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've lived in Maryland the majority of my life, I have seen at least 10 4th of July celebrations in DC. They are always amazing and this year the flyover was particularly cool.

Right, but you're reasonably sane. Some of these people are STILL bitching and moaning about it.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Right, but you're reasonably sane. Some of these people are STILL bitching and moaning about it.
what people are complaining?

I want to see people who have 100k followers. Don't fall into the camp of people who have 200 followers who think they have followings.

The left is happy to see a confident America celebrating our independence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
what people are complaining?

I want to see people who have 100k followers. Don't fall into the camp of people who have 200 followers who think they have followings.

The left is happy to see a confident America celebrating our independence.

A sh*t ton of Hollywood celebrities. Don't make me dig through and name all of them. Bette Midler and Rosie O'Donnell are two, and there were a ton more. Tulsi Gabbard repped the Dem candidates and I posted her unfortunate tweet on here somewhere.

CNN did a segment where they were all pissing and moaning about what Trump should have spent that money on instead (hint: it involves illegal immigrants).

I never - ever - give a damn about random psychotics and their rantings and don't use them as an example of "people" because they don't count.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
A sh*t ton of Hollywood celebrities. Don't make me dig through and name all of them. Bette Midler and Rosie O'Donnell are two, and there were a ton more. Tulsi Gabbard repped the Dem candidates and I posted her unfortunate tweet on here somewhere.

CNN did a segment where they were all pissing and moaning about what Trump should have spent that money on instead (hint: it involves illegal immigrants).

I never - ever - give a damn about random psychotics and their rantings and don't use them as an example of "people" because they don't count.

You just made me (gag) go through two weeks of Bette Midler tweets: https://twitter.com/BetteMidler?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

She is against him, but she has always been agains him.

Are you worried he will lose because Bette Midler doesn't support him? that's weird. she never liked him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You just made me (gag) go through two weeks of Bette Midler tweets: https://twitter.com/BetteMidler?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

She is against him, but she has always been agains him.

Are you worried he will lose because Bette Midler doesn't support him? that's weird. she never liked him.

Bette is gag worthy indeed, but she has 1.67 MILLION followers, so somebody cares what she thinks.

And no, I'm not worried that Trump will lose 2020. I'm pretty certain he will win handily no matter who the Dem is.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
OK cool, don't worry Bette, Rosie, or the ones that have 10mil follower (kardasians)

no one on social media likes our beloved president, but that doesn't matter....does it?

This_person

You people are disgusting

Are you Caucasian? Show me your percentage of British heritage.
I'm 100% American - both of my parents were born here. Where their parents were born, I don't care.

By the way, just so you know, Caucasian does not require British heritage, and there are (this will shock you) non-Caucasian Brits. I know, I know, but it's TRUE.

If you stop worrying about people's race and start watching what they have to say and how they act, you'll likely be a lot happier person.