When will she return???

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Airgasm said:
By definition, Golf is a sport
Despite what the dictionary says, I agree with Bruzilla. A sport should involve some degree of physical exertion, some strenuousness. Rock-climbing would count as a sport if it involved competition, such as getting to the top in the shortest time. Maybe competitive weightlifting would also qualify as a sport.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Tonio said:
Despite what the dictionary says, I agree with Bruzilla. A sport should involve some degree of physical exertion, some strenuousness. Rock-climbing would count as a sport if it involved competition, such as getting to the top in the shortest time. Maybe competitive weightlifting would also qualify as a sport.
Perhaps you should come play one afternoon and tell me if the whoopin you get in golf compares to the whoopin you have felt in other "sports"?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Pete said:
Perhaps you should come play one afternoon and tell me if the whoopin you get in golf compares to the whoopin you have felt in other "sports"?
Now I'm imagining golf with tackling and body-checking. :lol:

B

Bruzilla

It's hard to disagree with Websters, but by the same standard Liberace could be described as a "man" in the same way as, oh, John Wayne, but in reality...